5345 20 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_31jg0T0QSJ0r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15643 ft
France

Hello,

I didn’t succeed to join the chat yesterday (close )

So i ask you again. 

I bought a Mini 2 combo on Amazon which include Care refresh.

Is it automatically activated ?

I am waiting to initialize the drone. 

Another question : may l initialize the drone indoor, i know that a long firmware upgrade occure at initialization

Is it safe ?

Regards

2021-5-14
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

djiuser_31jg0T0QSJ0r, You might check with someone at DJI about your REFRESH, see if they can check it for you.  I think I initialized my Mini 2 outside.  
2021-5-14
Use props
JEZ2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336204 ft
United States

I think typically, you still need to activate Care Refresh even if it part of a package, but yours may be different, so worth double checking.

No harm in charging the batteries, turning it on, and doing firmware updates indoors.  I do all the time.  Best to avoid starting the motors though to prevent injury and accidental take off.
2021-5-14
Use props
PeterKiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262749 ft
Slovakia

I have the same package, mini 2 with refresh included, you need to activate it. Use the number on the facture.
2021-5-14
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

On my Amazon facture there is this informauion : in french "Référence de paiement "with a code. Is it this one i could used to register Care refresh I spent a long time with DJI support and they didn't solve my problem..
2021-5-14
Use props
PeterKiss
Second Officer
Slovakia

On the facture should be two codes - 14 digit serial number, same as on the bottom side of the box, and 16 digit number for Care activation (mine starts with B9D3............). I did not find it anywhere else in/on the box, only in facture.

Edit: I got mine from local seller, not amazon, but I was pretty desperate about not finding any information about Care Refresh activation (I expected some official DJI paper with info in the box at least). I had to contact the seller, which told me about the code in the invoice. If even dji support could not help you, it is weird, how these packages are sold. Try to contact seller from which you ordered.

2021-5-14
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

PeterKiss Posted at 5-14 12:49
On the facture should be two codes - 14 digit serial number, same as on the bottom side of the box, and 16 digit number for Care activation (mine starts with B9D3............). I did not find it anywhere else in/on the box, only in facture.

Edit: I got mine from local seller, not amazon, but I was pretty desperate about not finding any information about Care Refresh activation (I expected some official DJI paper with info in the box at least). I had to contact the seller, which told me about the code in the invoice. If even dji support could not help you, it is weird, how these packages are sold. Try to contact seller from which you ordered.

I solve my problem
I contacted Amazon and they admit an error in the delivery, They sent me the package which didn’t include the Care refresh !
And they aren’t able just to send me the Care refresh alone...
So, the only solution : they will sent me the right package drone+carer refresh l ordered,  and l will send back my first drone  !
Everything free of charge, obviously.
Process a little bit stupid but I hope it will definitively fix the problem.
I hope that flying the Mini 2 will be much easier than get it !
2021-5-14
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

PeterKiss Posted at 5-14 12:49

I solve my problem
I contacted Amazon and they admit an error in the delivery, They sent me the package which didn’t include the Care refresh !
So, the only solution : they will sent me the right package drone+carer refresh l ordered,  and l will send back my first drone  !
Everything free of charge, obviously.
Process a little bit stupid but I hope it will definitively fix the problem.
I hope that flying the Mini 2 will be much easier than get it !
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

geoay Posted at 5-14 13:44
I solve my problem

Hi geoay, sorry for the difficulties you encountered, we hope your case will be sorted out soon. If there is anything I can help you with on my side, please feel free to let me know, I am here to help.
2021-5-15
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

Problem not solved at all !
I received a second package from Amazon...and exactly same issue.
I am struggling since several days with DJI support to solve the problem and it's really a nightmare !

2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

geoay Posted at 5-21 01:24
I am struggling since several days with DJI support to solve the problem and it's really a nightmare !

Hi there, we are sorry for that. May we know in which way did you contact DJI support? Could you let us know what we can do for you?  We really want to help this out.
2021-5-21
Use props
PeterKiss
Second Officer
Slovakia

geoay Posted at 5-21 01:24

Thats really shame. Can someone else confirm, that there is no care refresh info in the box, when you purchase combo with care refresh included? (like in geoay case, or in my case, when the code for care refresh was in the invoice)

I suspect that there is not a difference in package between regular combo and combo with care refresh, so returning it over and over will not be a solution.
If its true, how other people activate it?
2021-5-21
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

I contacted directly DJI Support (several support guys).
They  ask me to provide the S/N of my drone, they check, and return : your drone isn't cover by Care refresh  !
I sent a photo of the DJI package on which a stamp clearly indicates Care refresh bundle.
I also provide a screen shot of Amazon page where the content of the package isn't ambiguous (easy to check on Amazon website).
Always completely locked ! I asked for a Care redresh code to solve the problem and they stay on their position : go to your dealer !
I also ask Amazon support. They fully understand the issue and doesn't understand why is so difficult to resolve this issue,
I am really the butt of the joke! !
2021-5-21
Use props
Nam Vet
lvl.2

United States

New to the mini 2.
What is care fresh and how do I know if I have it, and do I need it?
thanks
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

geoay Posted at 5-21 03:08
I contacted directly DJI Support (several support guys).
They  ask me to provide the S/N of my drone, they check, and return : your drone isn't cover by Care refresh  !
I sent a photo of the DJI package on which a stamp clearly indicates Care refresh bundle.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number and the picture that you provided to our support team in the email. It is a DJI Care Refresh Auto-activated combo, please activate the drone and then the care will be activated automatically. Please keep me updated, thanks.
2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nam Vet Posted at 5-21 04:33
New to the mini 2.
What is care fresh and how do I know if I have it, and do I need it?
thanks

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh is an after-sales service plan launched by DJI, which provides you with efficient, flexible, and optional accidental damage protection solutions, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind wherever you go.

For more information, you may refer to this website: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav

Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2021-5-22
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

I received yesterday this email from DJI support  :
In regards to your concern, we have verified that there is no care refresh plan bonded in your drone S/N xxxxxxxxxxxx. However, since you have purchase a drone with Care refresh bundle from Amazon. Kindly coordinate with your dealer regarding the activation code. 
May we suggest you to kindly activate first your drone since the Care refresh is Auto activated. It may be activated once the drone is activated. 
After activating and linking your drone to a DJI App, kindly check the Care refresh plan to this link https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry by entering your unit's serial
If the Care refresh is not activated within 24 hours after activating the drone. Kindly coordinate with Amazon to ask for the activation code and email us back we will instruct you on how to do video verification "
So, nothing clear at all !
DJI Thor, are you a DJI representative?
2021-5-23
Use props
geoay
lvl.2
France

End of the story. Today i activate the Mini 2 and automatically Care refresh has been registered. Previously i checked on DJI Care refresh with my drone S/N and they confirmed that this S/N was already payed. Ouf,
First fly on my garden, 2 meters high, no more, very carefully.
Thanks to all who helped me !
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

geoay Posted at 5-23 06:46
End of the story. Today i activate the Mini 2 and automatically Care refresh has been registered. Previously i checked on DJI Care refresh with my drone S/N and they confirmed that this S/N was already payed. Ouf,
First fly on my garden, 2 meters high, no more, very carefully.
Thanks to all who helped me !

Glad to know your issue has been resolved, hope everything goes smoothly. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
For the support issue that you mentioned, we'll forward it to our corresponding team to investigate and keep improving to provide better service. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-5-24
Use props
djiuser_yKm99POq5IhV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2021-5-22 02:09
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number and the picture that you provided to our support team in the email. It is a DJI Care Refresh Auto-activated combo, please activate the drone and then the care will be activated automatically. Please keep me updated, thanks.

Hi. I am having exactly the same issue! Bought the Mavic Air 2 through Amazon with the "auto-activated" Care Refresh. I emailed DJI Customer Support and provided my S/N. They confirm that the Care Refresh has been canceled and they tell me to contact Amazon. Then I contact Amazon and send me back to DJI... It is so frustrating! Can someone help?
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_yKm99POq5IhV Posted at 3-7 06:38
Hi. I am having exactly the same issue! Bought the Mavic Air 2 through Amazon with the "auto-activated" Care Refresh. I emailed DJI Customer Support and provided my S/N. They confirm that the Care Refresh has been canceled and they tell me to contact Amazon. Then I contact Amazon and send me back to DJI... It is so frustrating! Can someone help?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have your SN and ticket number or other reference numbers? Thanks!
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules