Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision 2+ Frequent Use?
1067 4 2014-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebastianl
lvl.1

Colombia

Hello, I'm about to get involved in a project that requires daily aerial photography.
It will last 3 months, in wich I will need to fly daily for around 3 hours top (with replacement batteries, of course), to get diverse pictures for this project

Will Phantom Vision 2+ resist this consant use?.
How frequently do you guys fly with it?

If this drone is not good enough for this, what would you recoment me?
Thank you so much.

2014-11-25
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Vision should be fine as long as the person controlling it takes it slowly and learns their limits.
Preparation is key.

Have you tried a hot air balloon?
2014-11-25
Use props
sebastianl
lvl.1

Colombia

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-26 01:54
Vision should be fine as long as the person controlling it takes it slowly and learns their limits.

I don't think i can use a balloon, since i need to take off and get different angles quickly, then move to another location and so.

As long as i know, parts like motors and batteries have a certain times it can be used until it will probably fail.
That's kind of the answer im looking for.
2014-11-25
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sebastianl Posted at 2014-11-26 03:34
I don't think i can use a balloon, since i need to take off and get different angles quickly, then ...

There will be no failure, but incase , take 2 units....  1 spare and if not used, sell it upon return....
2014-11-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

Phantom is precision instrument, so you need to really take care of it.
As far as i know, some potential problems could happen when frequently used. eg. the propeller blades could be worn.
And another question is do you have the skill to not crash it flying that much?
So if you need to do this, remember to check your phantom carefully before every flight, make sure the motor, the blades....every component works well. If there r any problem u need to stop.
Hope your work will be done well.
2014-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules