Brand new DJI FPV Controller yaw axis stuck
718 4 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artadamsgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29472 ft
United States

I just purchased this FPV drone with the fly more combo and the motion controller less than 4 days ago.  The controller has the yaw axis stuck maxed to the right.  Can this be fixed by the end user or is this something I have to send in?  Additionally, how do I purchase another controller in the mean time?  I'm talking about the FC7BGC controler.

2021-5-14
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Have you calibrated the motion controller?
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there artadamsgmail.com. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. As posted above kindly please try to calibrate the DJI FPV motion controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
artadamsgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29472 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 19:25
Hello there artadamsgmail.com. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. As posted above kindly please try to calibrate the DJI FPV motion controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply, I simply sent that one back and got a new one.  The new controller is working fine.
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

artadamsgmail.com Posted at 5-15 21:31
Thanks for your reply, I simply sent that one back and got a new one.  The new controller is working fine.

Hi there artadamsgmail.com. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been resolved. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules