Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

videoeditman Posted at 5-14 08:28
Interesting solutions!

Hes got a real knack for film making too.
2021-5-14
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

I agree 100% with this guy and he really knows his stuff. 5m/s in Cine Mode is way too fast for a lot of situations.  DJI, please watch this video and PLEASE give us the ability to adjust the speed of Cine Mode down to as low as 1m/s.  I would think this could easily be done with a software/firmware update. @DJI Stephen
2021-5-14
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very interesting video, thanks for sharing
2021-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Very interesting video.
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have found. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2021-5-14
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-14 12:45
I agree 100% with this guy and he really knows his stuff. 5m/s in Cine Mode is way too fast for a lot of situations.  DJI, please watch this video and PLEASE give us the ability to adjust the speed of Cine Mode down to as low as 1m/s.  I would think this could easily be done with a software/firmware update. @DJI Stephen

It's a shame he doesn't get tons more views. I've been following Philip for years. He's always doing topnotch work and offering great insight. I love how his drone footage doesn't look like drone footage. Much of it is very subtle. It has the vibe of being a either a steady cam, crane, dolly or something else. He's not just whipping it around in the sky because he can.
2021-5-14
Use props
HitrackAP
lvl.3
Flight distance : 428176 ft
United Kingdom

Ive followed Philip before drones were around commercially. He is a great film maker. Ill be honest tho ive never really enjoyed his vague reviews of previous drones....HOWEVER his Air 2s review is probably the best drone review in modern years! Outstanding narrative and work. Theres only so many times i can watch these "flyboy" reviews with people standing on mountains and cars and high places. Ive just upgraded from the Air 2 and i cant believe this issue still hasn't been resolved!  I still use my P4 Pro and i love Tripod mode.
2021-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HitrackAP Posted at 5-15 02:01
Ive followed Philip before drones were around commercially. He is a great film maker. Ill be honest tho ive never really enjoyed his vague reviews of previous drones....HOWEVER his Air 2s review is probably the best drone review in modern years! Outstanding narrative and work. Theres only so many times i can watch these "flyboy" reviews with people standing on mountains and cars and high places. Ive just upgraded from the Air 2 and i cant believe this issue still hasn't been resolved!  I still use my P4 Pro and i love Tripod mode.

This is the first one Ive seen and I really liked his style,  I will check out some of the back catalogue when I get some time.
2021-5-15
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 19:52
Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have found. Nice find and thank you for your support.

Stephen, do you think there’s any chance of bringing back the 1m/s max speed for the Air 2S?  I think it is a much desired feature and would not be difficult to implement. It would be great if the Air 2S could be adjusted by the user to fly between 1m/s and 5m/s in Cine Mode.
2021-5-15
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Ive followed Philip before drones were around commercially. He is a great film maker. Ill be honest tho ive never really enjoyed his vague reviews of previous drones....HOWEVER his Air 2s review is probably the best drone review in modern years! Outstanding narrative and work. Theres only so many times i can watch these "flyboy" reviews with people standing on mountains and cars and high places. Ive just upgraded from the Air 2 and i cant believe this issue still hasn't been resolved!  I still use my P4 Pro and i love Tripod mode.

I imagine some people find him a bit off-putting, and it's probably why he's not killing it with views. But he's definitely unique in his presentation, and I like that.
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-15 05:25
Stephen, do you think there’s any chance of bringing back the 1m/s max speed for the Air 2S?  I think it is a much desired feature and would not be difficult to implement. It would be great if the Air 2S could be adjusted by the user to fly between 1m/s and 5m/s in Cine Mode.

Hi there Chuck Campfield/ Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Air 2s and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-5-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool find!
2021-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cheers Montfrooij.  
2021-5-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 07:02
cheers Montfrooij.

You're welcome!
2021-5-21
Use props
Brokeseed
New

Canada

Seems kinds of crazy that we'd have to go to such lengths somethings that's probably a switch of a button for DJI.  They've already have it written in through software for years
2021-7-30
Use props
Brokeseed
New

Canada

Seems kinds of crazy that we'd have to go to such lengths somethings that's probably a switch of a button for DJI.  They've already have it written in through software for years.  Nevertheless, great job DAFlys
2021-7-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brokeseed Posted at 7-30 07:27
Seems kinds of crazy that we'd have to go to such lengths somethings that's probably a switch of a button for DJI.  They've already have it written in through software for years.  Nevertheless, great job DAFlys

Theres a little hack you can do to set the S curve for the sticks,  so yes the code is there just the interface is missing to set it.
2021-7-30
Use props
K9JDN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

Informing, inspiring and cinematic video....Kudos to the author!
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-14 12:45

Try my solution here. Easy, free and reversible. Costs you like 5 minutes or so.
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Try my method here. Tweak the speed limit in CINE mode and even can make it down to 0.x m/s.  
2021-7-30
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Brokeseed Posted at 7-30 07:26
Seems kinds of crazy that we'd have to go to such lengths somethings that's probably a switch of a button for DJI.  They've already have it written in through software for years

Check this one out. And yes it's really something like 1 button for DJI. But with the tutorial here it wouldn't take you longer than 10 minutes I guess.
2021-7-30
Use props
marcus-swiss
New
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 19:52

And what support will DJI bring to his customers regarding the speed reduction in cine mode ?
2021-8-9
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

marcus-swiss Posted at 8-9 23:30
And what support will DJI bring to his customers regarding the speed reduction in cine mode ?

watch my video above before DJI make any fix, which is unlikely
2021-8-10
Use props
jwp721
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332822 ft
United States

This way you can try without altering your remote…

https://scottymakesstuff.com/pro ... t_peq9xA0mGSMHSVBcQ
2021-8-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jwp721 Posted at 8-10 05:50

https://scottymakesstuff.com/products/cinesticks?fbclid=IwAR1iG0mkd4Uae4295Y257SRhaW09Gp-y5TzPAoq2t_peq9xA0mGSMHSVBcQ

oh wow,   comercial versions,  superb.
2021-8-10
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4

Hong Kong

jwp721 Posted at 8-10 05:50

https://scottymakesstuff.com/products/cinesticks?fbclid=IwAR1iG0mkd4Uae4295Y257SRhaW09Gp-y5TzPAoq2t_peq9xA0mGSMHSVBcQ

well, maybe check this without paying extra..
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules