Wearing Pocket 2
2497 4 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI30013
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know of a body mount for above the waist that does not make you look like you are a memeber of some Techno Bondage Society?
2021-5-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hmm.  The Pocket 2 isn't the most inconspicuous camera, especially with the handle attached.  At the end of the day, you'll need a pretty beefy clip with gopro attachment ot the camera, attached to something which isn't going to move.  And you have to ensure the gimbal head is unobstructed.  All things considered, I'd say the Insta360 Go 2 is better suited to the task.
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJI30013. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Body Mount ) for the DJI Pocket 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members on what accessory they are using and where they have  purchased the said accessory. Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI30013
lvl.1
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-14 18:06
Hmm.  The Pocket 2 isn't the most inconspicuous camera, especially with the handle attached.  At the end of the day, you'll need a pretty beefy clip with gopro attachment ot the camera, attached to something which isn't going to move.  And you have to ensure the gimbal head is unobstructed.  All things considered, I'd say the Insta360 Go 2 is better suited to the task.

A 360 camera is less suited IMO. One lens is always up against me so it would have to be disabled and the front facing one would have my chin and feet at the top and bottom. Plus the fisheye distortion. Thanks.
2021-5-15
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

My five cents on the subject.

The suitability of these of course depends on how discreet the mount solutions should be and how much the position of the camera relevant to the body matters.

If the placement does not need to be so precise (just so you can shoot hands-free), could this kind of cap do the job? https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-DJI ... ories-/274550241118

If, on the other hand, that is too obstructive, too noticeable or not close enough to the point of your body you want to mount the camera on, could this kind of clip help? https://www.ebay.com/itm/3840935 ... :g:h08AAOSw2e1gdbYo (it does say it's for backpack, but if you can, by some way, take the possible movements, stability, the movement of the gimbal etc. into account, then I see no problem attaching this to some other kind of belt etc.)

Not sure if these help you (as I don't know the exact use scenario), but maybe searching Amazon or eBay might bring something up?
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules