Kittyhawk question
452 2 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Hello, when I click Authorization/Maps to request permission for a flight, I see a map that shows where I am and a green square showing the flight area. Although each corner has “drag” markers, I cannot move or expand it. Pls clarify how can I change the area. I am using kitty hawk v.9.20.3776 on an iPad running 14.5.

2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nywrecker. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said 3rd party application ( Kittyhawk ) . Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when using your DJI Mavic Air to maximize the available features and for compatibility purposes. Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 20:40
Hello there nywrecker. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said 3rd party application ( Kittyhawk ) . Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when using your DJI Mavic Air to maximize the available features and for compatibility purposes. Thank you.

Kittyhawk is not an app for flying the drone. It’s main purpose is to request authorization from the FAA to fly the drone either commercially or recreationally.
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules