Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here it is guys,  P4P V2

I've been flying solar surveys and this requires POV images in 5 locations on the roof.  16 images each location.

NOTE:  All map images are there....we are talking 750,000 and 1mm square foot roofs!! 3D Imaging....couple thousand pics....

But when I go to the POV imaging.....I can click off 2 or 3 images, then have 1 just circle circle circle on screen, then after 20 to 30 seconds it's ready to take the next picture.
I thought this might be Camera specific......so today I used my V1..... IT DOES THE SAME THING?????
At this point I deleted the Go4 App....and reinstalled.....testing will take place Saturday......but If any of you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate the help.

Mid May, I refreshed firmware, cal IMU, cal Compass, cal Gimbal.......this was to get the bird to fly straight in a map.....but it was still doing the above before and after.

Ping me!
Thank you
Randy

2021-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could it be a delay saving to the SD card,  maybe a new SD card would be a good test to do.
2021-5-15
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 01:02
Could it be a delay saving to the SD card,  maybe a new SD card would be a good test to do.

Thanks,  I usually do 1 change at a time to run down issues.

In this case I deleted the app...GO4,  and reinstalled it.  Tested today, and both birds can be clicked Pic Pic Pic etc......seems to have solved my issue!

Thank you for your input.

Randy
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules