P4P Phantom 4 Pro video footage broken
381 3 2021-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eaterbone
New

Indonesia

Hello,... new forum user here...

i have and fly phantom 4 pro for 3 years now, and recently my drone footage became broken like a broken tv with so many colors jumble together.... and it persist for any video footage i take....

what is the main problem and how to fix it

here is the preview example

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1srGFMa4W1b40HyTmtZvZAHljuvYdzbcB?usp=sharing

many thanks for any help....

thank you..
Bone Out

Error Screen

Error Screen
2021-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know if your DJI Phantom 4 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
eaterbone
New

Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 20:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know if your DJI Phantom 4 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? Thank you.

Fortunately never crash or hard landing....it's a bit confusing since when i see the playback with original file through remote screen it showed no problem, but when i try to open it in computer... then the file would be like this....
2021-5-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

eaterbone Posted at 5-14 21:19
Fortunately never crash or hard landing....it's a bit confusing since when i see the playback with original file through remote screen it showed no problem, but when i try to open it in computer... then the file would be like this....

The most likely reason for those distortions is that your computer is not fast enough to deal with high resolution files.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules