mini 2 Controller not charging
19592 52 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0 Posted at 5-21 07:41
This seem to be a problem with dji mini 2. My controller does not power on. Have try all the outlets in the house and multiple usb-c cable. The most I got was 1 light followed by 4 solid green light, then flash through the 4 lights then no light.

Yes I contacted support no help at all (no technical knowledge), telling me to try different charger cable and outlet.

Hi there, we are sorry for any issue you encountered. If you have all LEDs light up on your controller, it means the controller is fully charged.
To power on the controller, could you please try to press one of the power button, release, then quickly press again and hold for at least 3 seconds and see if the controller will be powered on?
If that does not help, please provide a short video of the way you power on the controller, and show the controller while it is charging for better confirmation. Look forward to your reply.
2023-5-21
Use props
djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80646 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-21 17:18
Hi there, we are sorry for any issue you encountered. If you have all LEDs light up on your controller, it means the controller is fully charged.
To power on the controller, could you please try to press one of the power button, release, then quickly press again and hold for at least 3 seconds and see if the controller will be powered on?
If that does not help, please provide a short video of the way you power on the controller, and show the controller while it is charging for better confirmation. Look forward to your reply.
Thats the problems after it lit up and pulse through the 4 light like its charging then the light all of a sudden went dead again. And you cant power on even if you hold the power buttons until you turn blue in the face. It does absolutely nothing. I will provide the video later in the day
2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-21 17:18

https://youtube.com/shorts/f685CnOOkoQ?feature=share

Thats the videos i just uploaded to my YouTube
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0 Posted at 5-24 11:20
https://youtube.com/shorts/f685CnOOkoQ?feature=share

Thats the videos i just uploaded to my YouTube

I see, thank you for your video. After checking, I am sorry that my suggestion will also be the same as our support's, change the cable or charger for charging. Or if it is possible, you may try to see if the controller will be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, if yes, you can perform the latest firmware refresh and check again.
If the issue persists, or the firmware refresh can not be performed, you may have to send the controller back.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-24 19:14
I see, thank you for your video. After checking, I am sorry that my suggestion will also be the same as our support's, change the cable or charger for charging. Or if it is possible, you may try to see if the controller will be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, if yes, you can perform the latest firmware refresh and check again.
If the issue persists, or the firmware refresh can not be performed, you may have to send the controller back.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
Already send in, my controller,  aircraft,charger and batteries like the service requested form told me
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0 Posted at 5-25 04:45
Already send in, my controller,  aircraft,charger and batteries like the service requested form told me

Thank you for your update, the local team will help when they receive your package. Any assistance is required during the service, please feel free to ask.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0
lvl.1
United States

those that are still trying to figure out as to why your remote is not working, I suggest not to waste any more time and request service.
this is what the service team came up with

"Remote Controller Core Board Module was malfunctioned, which caused failure to power on;:"

If you don't have warranty on it anymore they might charge you $101 usd, for a faulty boards

pic

pic
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jLI5lRIB6it0 Posted at 5-31 06:57
those that are still trying to figure out as to why your remote is not working, I suggest not to waste any more time and request service.
this is what the service team came up with

Hi there, thank you for your update on your case. Cases may vary so we will still suggest doing standard troubleshooting. Thank you for your understanding.
Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance, we are glad to help.
2023-6-2
Use props
Browni
New

United States

Really need help my controller won’t charge at all it was working like 2 days ago but I can’t charge it now idk what’s wrong please help
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Browni Posted at 8-15 00:14
Really need help my controller won’t charge at all it was working like 2 days ago but I can’t charge it now idk what’s wrong please help

Hi there, may I confirm if the model of your remote controller is RC-N1? Could you please tell us if the LED is on when charging? Please test with another cable and charger to see if it works.
2023-8-15
Use props
djiuser_h8FivsPD7ZA1
New

United Kingdom

Hi mavic 2 controller won't charge.
Tried different plugs and wires. No charging.
Is they a reset or similar?
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_h8FivsPD7ZA1 Posted at 11-10 04:35
Hi mavic 2 controller won't charge.
Tried different plugs and wires. No charging.
Is they a reset or similar?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We would like to confirm some details with you. Thanks.

1. Have you tried to switch another battery to see if could be charged or not?

2. May I know if the LEDs are on when charging? If yes, you could provide us with a picture/ video recording to further identify the issue, thanks.
2023-11-10
Use props
swk_k
New

Singapore

I found a fix. Apply heat to the back of the controller using a hair dryer for about 3 mins, then try plugging it in.
It worked for me and started charging again.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules