Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Air 2S Serial number does not exist
15761 8 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8a518ee
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

Hello all, I justrecieved my new Air 2s and was in the process of trying to purchase the care refreh coverage for it, and when i typr in the serial number it gives me this message "The serial number you entered does not exist, please enter a correct serial number"  The drone was purchased from the DJI store on amazon less tahn a week ago.  I know I only have 48 hours to purchase this coverage after activating, and of course their after sales service is only open monday to friday !!  Any help that could be provided would be great,  thanks
2021-5-15
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Look in the battery compartment, at the bottom of the sticker is another sticker with a QR code and next to it is the serial number spread across two lines. It's also on the box. It should be 14 digits. If you have that and have entered it correctly and it still doesn't take, you might have a stolen drone - contact where you bought it from.
2021-5-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

enter serial number from the box, thats correct number…
2021-5-15
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Make shure you are not confunding the letter O with the number 0...
2021-5-15
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Scan the QR code with you phone and copy and paste is the most reliable way to get the serial number, or scan the top barcode on the product label on the box.
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_mPHCrlcSW3TV
New

United States

We're you able to resolve your issue? I am having the same problem. I scanned the QR code and entered it on the form, yet it still would not accept the number.
2021-7-1
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_mPHCrlcSW3TV Posted at 7-1 19:22
We're you able to resolve your issue? I am having the same problem. I scanned the QR code and entered it on the form, yet it still would not accept the number.

Did you get an outcome? I doubt a drone from amazon store will be stolen so it has to be either a typo or a DJI system issue.
2021-7-2
Use props
glennwass
lvl.1
Netherlands

The number is divided in two little rules
2022-9-13
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

glennwass Posted at 9-13 01:59
The number is divided in two little rules

Are you aware you're reacting to an old topic ? The last post is more than one year old.
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules