Vision System Status icon and drone speed
659 3 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-dk
lvl.1

Switzerland

Dear all,

I have an Air 2 and using the DJI Fly app.
Since a couple of days I have a down arrow next to the Vision System Status icon in the DJI Fly app.
The icon is the one below:
sensor2.png

I also noted the the drone is flying much slower than before, like if it would be on some 'safe mode'.
Can anyone explain the meaning of the icon and the reduced speed?

Additional details:

Firmware drone: 01.01.0610
Firmware remote: 04.11.0016
DB Fly Safe:01.00.01.21
DB Fly Safe app: 01.00.01.21
App version: 1.4.0

2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi dji-dk, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry, please be advised that the icon mentioned will be the Forward and Backward Vision System Status. The top of the icon indicates the status of the Forward Vision System and the bottom of the icon indicates the status of the Backward Vision System. The icon is white when the vision system is working normally and red when the vision system is unavailable. Regarding the reduced speed, may we know if there are any prompts on the DJI Fly app? In addition, were you able to double-check if the unit is in Tripod (Cine) mode? Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
dji-dk
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello DJI Paladin,

Appreciate the reply.
One thing that surprise me is the arrow down next to the symbol which is constant present also during flight and previously was not. What does it mean?

Yes I was not in tripod mode, need to test it again but it's always raining here... ;)
2021-5-17
Use props
dji-dk
lvl.1

Switzerland

dji-dk Posted at 5-17 10:12
Hello DJI Paladin,

Appreciate the reply.

UPDATE: I was able to test again the speed and now it's good on all 3 mode.
Vision System Status icon in the DJI Fly app still has the arrow down as in the photo of the original post this also in the latest version of the DJI Fly app (1.4.3 (462))
2021-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules