Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo pocket isn't able to see in the dji forum
1279 12 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Hi guys, i've bought an used osmo pocket. I signed up in the DJI Mimo app, but the osmo pocket isn't able to see here in the dji forum. Do you have any ideas what i have to do for this?

best greetings!
2021-5-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Would it be possible to more clearly explain your situation. I have never tried to make my pocket see the forum.
2021-5-15
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

If you mean the pocket is not shown under your profile then you are out of luck, it will only show to the person who originally activated it.
2021-5-15
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

AlanHd Posted at 5-15 22:59
If you mean the pocket is not shown under your profile then you are out of luck, it will only show to the person who originally activated it.

oh okay thank you for you answer. Pity but okay.
2021-5-16
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

MM Pilot Posted at 5-16 01:23

Worse, it will only show if you bought it direct from the DJI site. I got mine via the DJI store on Amazon and mine does not show up here.

Ray.
2021-5-16
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 5-16 12:01
Worse, it will only show if you bought it direct from the DJI site. I got mine via the DJI store on Amazon and mine does not show up here.

Ray.

That’s strange, thought it was just on first activation, I don’t have the pocket but my OM3 was purchased from Amazon and that showed fine.
2021-5-16
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Worse, it will only show if you bought it direct from the DJI site. I got mine via the DJI store on Amazon and mine does not show up here.

Ray.

Bought mine at a DJI store in Bangkok.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MM Pilot Posted at 5-16 01:23

Hi MM Pilot, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The profile will appear automatically only when you activate the product with your forum account.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Worse, it will only show if you bought it direct from the DJI site. I got mine via the DJI store on Amazon and mine does not show up here.

Ray.

Hi Ray, could you PM me the serial number of your DJI product? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-5-16
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

Ray.

that's really bad. I thought it will be shown, if u buy it new. But when it also not working fine ,in my opinion it's ...!
2021-5-16
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-16 23:26
Hi Ray, could you PM me the serial number of your DJI product? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

But still very nice support, it's great!
2021-5-16
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-16 23:24
Hi MM Pilot, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The profile will appear automatically only when you activate the product with your forum account.

Ah okay no problem, i can still use the great product ,that's the important thing.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MM Pilot Posted at 5-16 23:48
Ah okay no problem, i can still use the great product ,that's the important thing.

Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules