DJI Fly App v1.4.0 Missing Setting with Air S2
538 2 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnRichardTLH
lvl.1

United States

My Videos are being cached, but my still-frame Photos are not.
Upon inquiry directly with DJI Support, I found the reason that photos are not being cached is due to a bug in the DJI Fly App, only when connected to an Air S2
The "Auto Synk HD Photos" option should be visible, but is not when connected to an Air S2

They said this would be corrected in an upcoming version.

I'm currently using their Android App v1.4.0

With the DJI Fly App not being part of the Google Play catalog, will the DJI Fly App automatically update when a new version is released, or perhaps by checking in DJI Fly App/Settings/About ?

Or is there another way of being notified of a new version?

2021-5-15
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

YES You will get a prompt for an update version inside the DJI FLY app. And of course this forum. Dont worry usually DJI updates all the wrong things first and after gives some new features lets say two times and pretty much thats it
2021-5-15
Use props
JohnRichardTLH
lvl.1

United States

Niknik Posted at 5-15 14:38
YES You will get a prompt for an update version inside the DJI FLY app. And of course this forum. Dont worry usually DJI updates all the wrong things first and after gives some new features lets say two times and pretty much thats it

Thanks, that's good to know!  

Support told me to just keep checking back on their Official Website, which currently shows v1.3.1 (not a promising sign when v1.4.0 is already out and in the download link
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules