Raveneye gray screen
6664 10 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mookram
New

Australia

Is there anyone have this situation?
I use Raveneye for 2months and today has some situation about connection issue.

I connected hdmi cable with camera and raveneye but only this screen pop out.
You guys know what is this situation?
I've connected everything properly and power on.
KakaoTalk_20210516_112050454.jpg
2021-5-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to read about the issue, please check the following info:
1. Please check if the camera output is normal. You may try to connect the camera with the external monitor via the HDMI cable to see if the output is working properly.
2. Please try to forget the Wi-Fi of RavenEye, reset the password pressing the power button 6 times, and connect again. If you have a different mobile device, please try with different device.
3. Please provide the camera info to me and a picture of the connection if the issue persists. Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-16 02:12
1. Please check if the camera output is normal. You may try to connect the camera with the external monitor via the HDMI cable to see if the output is working properly.
2. Please try to forget the Wi-Fi of RavenEye, reset the password by pressing the power button 6 times, and connect again. If you have a different mobile device, please try with different device.

Hi Mookram:

I too am having this issue.  When I get this issue, my RavenEye and iPhone 8 are no longer connected via WiFi.  In order to resolve I need to do the following:
- Close the DJI app.
- Re-establish a WiFi connection between the iPhone and RavenEye.

On occasion I also have had to re-boot the iPhone.

I will try Susan's suggestions and see if this resolves.  But for some reason, I keep dropping the WiFi connection with the RavenEye.

Don Barar
2021-5-16
Use props
CardinalBags
New

Canada

The raveneye is likely getting a 4K signal over the HDMI out from your camera and cannot process it. If you can set you camera to downgrade to 1080P on the HDMI out while still filming in 4K, then you're set to go.
2021-10-27
Use props
djiuser_tfySsDoadGX9
New

Italy

I have the same issue with GH5 and S1H Panasonic even if I downgrade at 1080p the gray scale remains

I tried to connect with iPhone and iPad.

The other raven eye's function works properly but with GH5 I have a gray scale and a black screen on the camera. WOW!!
I know that the black screen on GH5 is due to other issue that neither Panasonic or Dji try to solve.

The strange thing is that the first time I tried it everything worked good. That was on September.
Maybe some update mess things up?

Are you trying to fix the problem?

2022-1-5
Use props
bardiaflash
New

United States

Could it be the compatibility with camera to raveneye? I mean I don't know why its happening with the GH5 and S1H Panasonic but this was happening with my Canon 5DS but works fine with my Canon 5DM3.
COMPATIBILITY LIST
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Does anyone know if this is the case or should my 5DS be working fine as well?

2022-1-24
Use props
bardiaflash
New

United States

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf
2022-1-24
Use props
fans05eec765
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-5-16 02:12
2. Please try to forget the Wi-Fi of RavenEye, reset the password pressing the power button 6 times, and connect again. If you have a different mobile device, please try with different device.

Hi there,

I have the Ronin S2 and RavenEye. I cant see a live preview on my phone. It’s a grey screen. I’m using an Canon 5D Mark iii and an iPhone 11 plus. Please help.
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_T1EpfO1jLIs5
lvl.1
Egypt

i have the same problem with my canon eos 7d mark ii, how can i fix it?
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_GbY1CLT7lrqV
New
Flight distance : 195515 ft
Chile

djiuser_T1EpfO1jLIs5 Posted at 2022-12-21 05:36
i have the same problem with my canon eos 7d mark ii, how can i fix it?

Hello you can fix that?
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_GbY1CLT7lrqV
New
Flight distance : 195515 ft
Chile

Hello everyone!, I have a DJI rsc2 with raveneye and when now change the pibe for iPhone 13 Pro Max, have this issue, I restart the phone the parameters of networks, restart raveneye, camera (Sony a6400) and the problem persist. (And erase the app), thank you everyone
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules