DJI Goggles - 1 screen went suddenly black
2631 2 2021-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3f8c5e9f
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi, I was about to shoot this morning when one screen suddenly went black, and the other eventually turns black then turn on again.
I just check I have the latest firmware, the goggles have less than an hour use.
I bought them on 28th of March.

I use it with two fpv drones that I have built and 2 Caddx vista Nebula Pro.
No damages have been done to the goggles.
Here is a very short video for you to see the issue.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_V49cco8mAH5M546tNoA65I1Vfd4_mBs/view?usp=sharing
I have a shooting week planned, and unfortunatly I need to postpone or cancel.
When can you send me a replacement please?

I've tried different way to contact you, but apparently this is only possible via this forum.
Thank you
2021-5-15
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like faulty goggles, you will need to raise a service ticket or if you bought from Amazon you could raise a return through them.

This is a user support forum so most help comes from users DJI will ask you to do what you have already done.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mobile/support/product/dji-fpv?site=brandsite&from=mobile_nav
2021-5-15
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

This is not all that uncommon, and worrying for sure. I had the same exact thing happen to a set of goggles that came in my first FPV kit. They worked OK for a few days, then the same thing as you describe. I got a replacement from Amazon. I bought a second FPV kit, to have as spare parts, and a second set of goggles, so I don't have to keep binding everytime I switch from FPV drone to Vista, etc. and now have a second set of goggles, that are stuck on the "select language" menu screen, and none of the buttons on the goggles work...... so sad. And makes you wonder how long the ones we have will continue to work properly. Also worrying, is think about how much of this stuff is being returned because of faults, not being able to activate, etc. etc. When is all this stuff going to show up on the market ??? tested???? re-furbed ??? re-sent, and hope the next guy can make it work ????
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules