RS2 locked pan mode still drifting
4380 7 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48189 ft
Sweden

I have tried to lock the pan through meny and trigger to do a hyperlapse, unfortunately the gimbal is drifting slightly so my target end point is missed.
I currently do not have Raveneye so cannot lock focus and then do the hyper lapse.
Gimbal is prfectly balanced and I have run the auto check.
Seems I have missed something, I cant find anything on this topic, anyone have any idea?
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide us any video regarding to your issue? We will help to check further with our engineers.

Thanks in advanced.
2021-5-16
Use props
Montii
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello DJI WandaI cannot upload video, I upload two pictures with 20 seconds between them in the video.
Center target is on of the kites far away.Trigger was pushed to lock the gimbal on target for this footage.It is drifting to the right.

Screenshot 2021-05-18-1 copy.jpg
Screenshot 2021-05-18-2.jpg
2021-5-18
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-16 22:39
Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide us any video regarding to your issue? We will help to check further with our engineers.

Thanks in advanced.

I have same issue
2021-5-18
Use props
Montii
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-16 22:39

Thanks in advanced.

Sent you pm about this, problem not solved yet
2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. You may refer to the troubleshooting steps below to have a try:
1. Please do Auto Calibration after you balance the device (three gimbals' value ±5), and then tab System Calibration, lastly, Horizontal Calibration.  

2. Please confirm whether the value is zero under no command through User Profile - Control -Channel. If the value is beyond zero and of which the phenomenon still persists after you tab Auto Calibration. Please apply for an online repair request and then send it back. Here is the link:https://www.dji.com/service/repair?from=store_footer

3. If you need to shoot under Locked Mode, we suggest you set the Deadband to custom, set Yaw/ Pitch/Roll to 0. Recommend Follow Speed in Low or Medium.

4. Under locked mode, we recommend using it in a relatively slow movement. There will be a greater effect if you use track under faster movement.
2021-12-8
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881847 ft
  • >>>
Moldova

Hello
i have the same issue after firmware update. before the update everything worked perfect as i wanted: i set "follow speed" on 1 and i had smooth turns while was making hyperlapses. i made firmware update and now even on position 1 of follow speed the gimbal turns camera like pan follow speed is set on ~20-30. there is an issue with firmware i guess..
2021-12-14
Use props
David243121
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem. I notice it the most in lock mode. but it probably does it all the time. Newest firmware, only a couple weeks old RS2. Balanced "excellent". not a heavy load.
2022-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules