466 6 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeroeneo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115141 ft
Netherlands

Hey Guys,

I can't update to the latest version of my drone, I would like to use the new active tracking feature.

Everytime I startup the DJi FLY app is says there's an update, than I click on download and when I turned on the controller the update dissapears.
I restarted the drone multiple times and also charged everything to 100%. I tried it with my iPhone X and 12 Pro Max. But same thing. When I try to update with the software for the computer it gives errors.

Pleas help me out guys.
2021-5-16
Use props
BWJ
lvl.4

Denmark

There is no active tracking feature in any SW for Mini 2, maybe in future but not now.
2021-5-16
Use props
Jeroeneo
lvl.1
Netherlands

Oke thx, saw it somewhere but oke. But still I can't update it says there is a 50mb update but it says install now and then it disappears.
2021-5-16
Use props
smbishop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1786919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe you are referring to the feature while you are in  RTH, you can control the gimbal and the yah of the drone as it flies back to you?
I have had the Go Fly app indcate there was a firmware update available when not connected, however, when I connected the controller and drone, it was no longer there.  Still, when checking, I still had the latested firmware.  Perhaps you already have the latest firware installed?
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Jeroeneo, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Please be advised that currently, we have no plan to introduce the tracking feature for DJI Mini 2 since it is dangerous to some extent for the aircraft without obstacle avoidance. Regarding the firmware update failure, could you please provide us a screen recording or video showing the issue and errors? Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
Jeroeneo
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hey Guys, so I started to search for current versions and saw that the update is actually the current version. So that's probably why it disappears when its the current version, keep popping up though so they could fix it if they store the current version in cache. But im helped thx guys!
2021-5-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Jeroeneo Posted at 5-19 08:10
Hey Guys, so I started to search for current versions and saw that the update is actually the current version. So that's probably why it disappears when its the current version, keep popping up though so they could fix it if they store the current version in cache. But im helped thx guys!

The current version is 1.4.2, the site still shows 1.4.0, this is wrong. Click the link and let it download and install. Then check the version number through the app.

2021-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules