DJI Care Refresh Repair or Replace?
2053 3 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2478852 ft
United States

So my mavic air 2 has had one of it's arms dislocated after flying through a tree. I purchased DJI Care Refresh with the drone which mentions 2 replacements of the drone within a year. Going through the process to have the drone returned for replacement I see the requirements are:

You can request Replacement Service:
  • Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the proof of damage issued by the carrier can be provided to DJI.
  • Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
  • Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
Im not sure if I am misinterpreting this but I dont think my crashed drone fits the requirements of a replacement; yet it mentioned replacement for the care refresh. Therefore I am confused as what to do. I would like to get a replacement because I know what it will cost me but I dont know if a repair would cost more than a replacement.

Hence I am confused and I would like some help clarifying this. I already have filled out a repair request instead of a replacement request, but I believe that can be changed.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. To use DJI Care Refresh for a replacement, please choose " Repair" and tick "I have a DJI Service Plan", then there will be a pop-up, you may click "Learn More" to apply for DJI Care Refresh Express.

I've noticed you had created a regular repair case and ticked  "I have a DJI Service Plan", our team will diagnosis your product after receiving the package and there will be a quotation sent to your email based on the diagnosis result, then you can decide whether to use the DJI Care Refresh or pay for the repair directly.

For more information about DJI's after-sales service policies, please click this website: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav, and for more information about the DJI Care Refresh via: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq. Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to reply to me back. Thanks.
2021-5-16
Use props
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2478852 ft
United States

Alright thanks!

Could you delete the repair case? I am unable to and have decided to go with the express option.
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK Posted at 5-17 07:34
Alright thanks!

Could you delete the repair case? I am unable to and have decided to go with the express option.

You're most welcome. As per check, the regular repair case had been canceled by our team at your request. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules