531 2 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_merla43Gwbtb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

Hello everybody!

I'm having a recent problem with my Mavic 2 Pro.
I noticed the first time when I was recording and it showed some flashes in the brightness of the scene, and then some oscillations as if Mavic trying to focus quickly, even on the MF.
So I got home and went to do some tests, and I realized that he is losing focus on both AF and MF. It seems like he's trying to find focus all the time. With the drone in my hand, I can hear a noise when I move the gimbal to the right, like a "tick".

I already updated firmware, RC, calibrated IMU and Sensors, and doesnt fix.

Here are some clips that show the problem:

I don't know if it's firmware, cable or gimbal, camera ...

Has anyone ever experienced this?

2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Could you please provide us the current firmware information of the unit and the version of the DJI Go 4 app? In addition, do you have a different copy showing the concern during flight and in an area with a good ambient light? Thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
fabriciosombrio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-16 13:45
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. Could you please provide us the current firmware information of the unit and the version of the DJI Go 4 app? In addition, do you have a different copy showing the concern during flight and in an area with a good ambient light? Thank you.

Helo! i use as latest firmware and app versions.
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0770
Remote Controller Firmware: V01.00.0770
DJI GO 4 iOS App: v4.3.42

Here another clip with good ambient light

2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules