Portrait Mode on RS2??
6852 4 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2fec9d24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136115 ft
Ireland

Can't get this to work.. tried holding like a torch.. pressed M twice, tried from menu.. also roll360 isn't working.. any ideas?
Johnny
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. Could you please check if the firmware has been updated to the latest version? Is there any error code shown on the screen when you select the Portrait Mode on the menu? And please also tell us the camera model with other accessories with us (or take a video for us)? We will help to check fuether.

Thanks in advanced.
2021-5-16
Use props
fans2fec9d24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136115 ft
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-16 23:38
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. Could you please check if the firmware has been updated to the latest version? Is there any error code shown on the screen when you select the Portrait Mode on the menu? And please also tell us the camera model with other accessories with us (or take a video for us)? We will help to check fuether.

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Wanda,

Firmware is latest.. using BMPCC 6k, balanced fine.... not sure what's up?
j.
2021-5-17
Use props
JD Lemarié
New

France

Hello, i'm in the same case ; i really don't understand how the portrait mode could work, the nacel is blocked all the time i try
2023-2-17
Use props
djiuser_6FvUOSTdC9g6
lvl.1

France

Hello guys. I was encountering the same issues, but I found a super easy fix that made my day.

Maybe you've made the same mistake as I did, and only used the small mount that goes under the camera to put it directly on the portrait mode adapter ?

I thought it was the way. But after many tries I thought I'd try it with the regular plate in addition (the one that allows you to finely set backwards & forward) and...all the problems vanished !

Hope that helps! Best regards,

Quentin
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules