Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro V2 camera/video issue
314 1 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi all. On my Phantom 4 Pro V2 when the camera settings are in auto mode and color is set to none the trees and shaded areas are way under exposed. WB is set to sunny because its a sunny day. The sky looks fine but the landscape is very dark. Exact same settings om my MP2 works great and everything looks fantastic. I have gone over and over the settings and even reset the camera with no help. Things look fine even though a little dark when below the tree line but as soon as I get above the tree line everything on the ground gets very dark. My focus is also on AF and I have tried focusing below and above the tree line. Im going nuts trying to figure out what is going on. Again same settings on my Mavic 2 Pro look fantastic. Any thoughts? Maybe a reinstall firmware?.............. Never mind. Posted this in the wrong place and fixed issue with firmware refresh.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Cloudwalker, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. For us to clarify, was the issue still persist? If yes, could you please provide us a copy of the original file showing the issue? You can upload it to google drive or dropbox then provide the link here in this thread or sending it through PM, thank you.
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules