Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Query request : aperture control!
552 2 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Hello all, now that the 30064 error is fixed, I can finally enjoy my air 2s and I really enjoy it!

I think it's not possible yet, but it would be a very nice feature to control the apperture of the sensor, I'm curious to see what could render at f8...

Let us know, is it possible?
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Arnaud Bouvard. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Air 2s and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-5-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think it's not possible yet, but it would be a very nice feature to control the apperture of the sensor, I'm curious to see what could render at f8...

Ignore the silly cut and paste answer from the moderator.
Sometimes I think they must be robots rather than humans.

It's not going to be possible to control the aperture in your camera because there is no way to modify it to do that.
It has no diaphragm or mechanism to do the controlling.

The only way to get a controllable aperture would be to have a completely different camera.
If you want a controllable aperture now, you need to buy a Mavic 2 pro or Phantom 4 pro, becuase they have cameras with a controllable aperture.
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules