Ronin S Battery Grip Stuck and motors weak
1022 3 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MFMEDIADJI
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

My Battery grip is stuck onto my Ronin S and can't be removed even with considerble force. I have also since had issues with the motors drifting and being 'weak'. It feels like they're working at almost 50% of the capacity they used to.
For example:
- The 360 roll takes around 5 seconds to complete the turn on max speed.

I have updated my firmware to the most recent and it didn't solve the problem at all. I hope you'll b able to help me as I love using the product and have lots of filming coming up which the ronin is in no fit state to be used on the shoots.

Thank you

2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience. Have yo tried using any other tools (towel for example) to cover the grip and remove? And could you please tell us your camera model? Was the combination too heavy for the Ronin-S? Was the balance condition all good?

Thanks
2021-5-17
Use props
MFMEDIADJI
New
United Kingdom

I can’t remove the grip at all no matter how hard I push. This isn’t what it actually troubling me the most. The set up is a small kit lens on a small fuji camera. I have been operating the gimble for almost a year so know exactly how it should work. The motors can’t handle even basic movements without drifting. I have updated the firmware and that did nothing.

Thank you for your help

Marco
2021-5-17
Use props
Simola
New

United States

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my Ronin S. The battery is stuck to the motor and I tried as much force as I'm comfortable putting to get it off and it wont budge. the gimbal is a few months old and I used it on 2 shoots total.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules