2940 24 2021-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !!

I bought the DJI FPV Combo on its release date ...

Unfortunately, after two months of purchase, some nice green spots appeared on my Goggles V2.

My salesperson has opened the case and the Goggles will leave today for the service center in Holland.

Will the goggles be replaced or repaired?

How long will I have to be without my equipment?

This is my first ever DJI drone and honestly I was very disappointed with the poor quality of the product .... two months after its purchase I am already forced to have inconvenience due to a malfunction.

Greetings

2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Usually, it may take 5-7 business days excluding shipping and delivery. Our corresponding team will take care of your case after receiving the package. Rest assured that our team will test it carefully, if it is not a pilot error, it will be repaired under warranty according to our after-sales service policies (https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav).
2021-5-17
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-17 01:17
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Usually, it may take 5-7 business days excluding shipping and delivery. Our corresponding team will take care of your case after receiving the package. Rest assured that our team will test it carefully, if it is not a pilot error, it will be repaired under warranty according to our after-sales service policies (https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav).

Hello !!

No mistake of mine !!!

The gogles have always been stored in a case and never mistreated !!

My dealer has ASSURED me that they will be replaced under warranty !!!

I will not pay anything for a product with 2 months of life and 10 uses !!

I repeat first Dji product first big disappointment !!

I hope now we don't start getting into a vicious circle of responsibility and stuff like that !!

Greetings
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-17 01:31
Hello !!

No mistake of mine !!!

Got it. I'll mark your situation on the case, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. You also can check the progress via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2021-5-17
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-17 02:18
Got it. I'll mark your situation on the case, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated. You also can check the progress via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

Hello !!

Thank you so much we hope everything goes for the best .... I'm honest I don't have a good opinion of the service centers.

I confirm that the package has been collected by the UPS courier.

Greetings
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-17 03:06
Hello !!

Thank you so much we hope everything goes for the best .... I'm honest I don't have a good opinion of the service centers.

You're most welcome. I fully understand how you are feeling and sorry again for the inconvenience. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-17
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

I have received the good news that my V2 Goggles have arrived at the service center in the Netherlands and will be repaired under warranty.

But it is the detail of the components to be repaired that make me doubt.

The Goggles have the problem of green spots on the screens ... is it possible that this is due to this central frame?

Do I need to worry ?

We hope well
--------------------------------------------------

Item List

Goggles Middle Frame

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 1.65

Total Net: 1.65

Repair Service Fee

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 50.00

Total Net: 50.00

Freight

Discount

Sub Total Payment

VAT(at 21%)

Grand Total Payment (EUR)

2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-22 04:22
Hello !!

I have received the good news that my V2 Goggles have arrived at the service center in the Netherlands and will be repaired under warranty.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team to confirm and will keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-5-23
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-23 19:37
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team to confirm and will keep you updated. Thanks.

Hello !!

Thank you very much for your interest. I hope that this situation will be resolved as soon as possible because after spending 1500 Euros I am in a position not to fly and this is truly a scandal on the part of DJI !!!

I have flown for years with 100 Euro analog systems and have never had any problems !!

What a big disappointment you are DJI !!!

If there was another digital system on the market, I would certainly not take DJI again !!

Really disappointed
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-23 21:26
Hello !!

Thank you very much for your interest. I hope that this situation will be resolved as soon as possible because after spending 1500 Euros I am in a position not to fly and this is truly a scandal on the part of DJI !!!

I have forwarded your concern to our corresponding team to check and follow up.
2021-5-23
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Honestly what is happening at the repair center in the Netherlands is something absurd .....

After sending the Goggles of just two months old for assistance reporting the problem of the green dots on the screen, I received a clearly incorrect repair estimate ...

I proceeded to write to the service center as soon as I noticed the error .... here are the various answers:

Dear Massari,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry for the late reply as we just came back today from a public holiday in  the Netherlands.

1. I have forwarded your question to the repair team, asking for a reassessment / explanation. I will come back to you once getting an update.

2. I have updated your shipping address in our system. Once everything is done, we will ship your devices to the address you provided. And you will get a delivery notice with a tracking number on it when shipping is arranged. Please kindly check your email later.

Our thanks for your kind time and support for now
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Holli

Customer Support Team
DJI Europe BV.

Dear Massari,

Thank you for your reply.

We sincerely apologize for this negative experience with us. We always hope to provide quality products and service to our dear customer, but we are sorry to make you upset this time. We are very sorry about the inconvenience caused, and will get things sorted out for you as soon as possible.

I have been in contact with our repair team who confirmed the 'green dots' problem you mentioned earlier. And currently, they are revising the damage assessment results now by updating a repair solution in order to solve this problem. And I will keep you informed on the updates.

Thank you for your time and support for now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Holli

Customer Support Team
DJI Europe BV.

Are we joking ?

Do I have to write to the service center to tell them that they have wrongly assessed the damage?

Do I work for DJI?

Now they tell me they are still up for a new evaluation?

And meanwhile the days go by

Did I pay 1500 Euros for this?

After two months from the purchase of the DJI FPV Combo I am entangled in this nice surprise !!

2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-26 08:19
Honestly what is happening at the repair center in the Netherlands is something absurd .....

After sending the Goggles of just two months old for assistance reporting the problem of the green dots on the screen, I received a clearly incorrect repair estimate ...

Hi, Massari. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We check your case and find that the agent already explained this issue to you. Please check the updated email. And the repair is done, please rest assured. Once the product is ready to be shipped, you will receive an email notification. Please wait for the updates. Thank you for your patience in advance.
2021-5-27
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

I didn't want to be offensive to anyone but you have to understand the frustration that after just two months from the purchase I find myself having to waste time with assistance matters instead of thinking about flying and enjoying my new DJI drone !!

Thank you so much for your feedback
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-27 02:03
Hello !!

I didn't want to be offensive to anyone but you have to understand the frustration that after just two months from the purchase I find myself having to waste time with assistance matters instead of thinking about flying and enjoying my new DJI drone !!

Massari. We understand how you feel and we are pretty sorry about that. We will continue to improve our products and service. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact us.
2021-5-27
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

Finally my goggles have been sent for the return home.

I still haven't been able to figure out if they have been repaired or replaced ..... I just hope that the ones that arrive to me are in the same condition (as new) as the ones I sent to the service center.

Delivery is scheduled for next Thursday ...

In the end I will be left without the possibility of using a new product of just two months for about 3 weeks .... I would say too much for my opinion after spending 1500 Euros.

First Dji product and first opinion totally NEGATIVE !!

I repeat great disappointment my dear Dji

Thanks for your interest
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-28 20:49
Hello !!

Finally my goggles have been sent for the return home.

Thank you for your update, hope you receive the package back soon. And for the FPV goggles, please note avoid exposing the lens under the direct sunlight, which may cause sunburns within the goggles.
For more details, please visit: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_Guidelines_9.pdf
2021-5-30
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-30 01:45
[view_image]
Thank you for your update, hope you receive the package back soon. And for the FPV goggles, please note avoid exposing the lens under the direct sunlight, which may cause sunburns within the goggles.
For more details, please visit: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_FPV/DJI_FPV_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_9.pdf

Hello !!

We hope well in the shipment.

I can assure you that the goggles have never been exposed to direct sunlight ..... always stored off in their case after each battery and flight.

I have been using oled goggles with analog systems for years, I know very well what I do ....

I repeat my opinion towards the DJI does not change in any way .... TOTAL disappointment !!

Greetings
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Max90payneFPV Posted at 5-30 03:15
Hello !!

We hope well in the shipment.

Hi there. We are sincerely sorry to let you down and we apologize again for the inconvenience caused. We just want to remind you of some information to avoid this problem from happening again. If you have any questions after receiving your goggles, please feel free to contact us. Hope you can receive the package soon.
2021-5-30
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

My disappointment never continues DJI !!!

Today the V2 goggles finally arrived from the repair from your cabbage center located in the Netherlands !!

Meanwhile, the goggles are missing a piece of adhesive where you can fix the protective rubber near the nose !!

I am attaching some photos to make you understand the problem.

The goggles have small scratches so they are used and I sent you some goggles which were immaculate ... but that's the bare minimum.

But the biggest problem is that there is old firmware on it ...

When they are turned on, the system goes directly to the FPV system operation menu for Air Unit and I cannot change the mode to use my new DJI FPV as it is not in the menu !!

On my V2 Goggles there is this firmware version: 01.00.0600 and it is not possible to update to a new version ...

How is such a thing possible?

Absurd is an understatement !! How do they work in your service centers?

I have sent you some practically new V2 Goggles with the problem of green dots on the screen and you send me back some Goggles V2 with other problems !!!

Also seeing well there is a burnt pixel (red) also on these Goggles.

After 2 weeks I am again unable to use my new FPV Combo drone .... unacceptable after paying 1350 Euros and for a new product !!

Damn the day I decided to buy your drone !!

The new serial number is: 37SBHBK0010033

Better my builds .....

IMG_0615.JPEG
IMG_0622.JPEG
IMG_0624.JPEG
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 6-1 06:51
Hello !!

My disappointment never continues DJI !!!

I feel regretful for the unpleasant experience, I had replied to your new post, your case had been escalated and we will have someone contact you soon for the situation. We hope your case will be solved soon.
2021-6-2
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello,

I update you on my situation regarding the Goggles V2 failure.
After receiving the Googles from the service center in Holland (which to define bad is not much) in the conditions of the post just above I received two options from the glorious and serious (so to speak) DJI assistance:

Option A: Keep the V2 Goggles in the conditions in which I received them (pixel burned, lack of parts, firmware locked) but in return they would have given me a battery of my choice between that of the drone or the goggles ...

Nice cabbage solution !! After two months of purchasing a product paid for 1350 euros, in essence, the DJI tried to buy me with a battery !!

Are we kidding? Is this the famous DJI assistance?

Option B: Go through the entire return process again in the hope of finally receiving a new product beyond what I paid for it.

Logically I chose this solution but I will still have to be without the possibility to fly and use a product I bought a few months ago !!

Total time without Goggles including shipping time to date: 29 days !!

And now I have to wait another 10 days at least !!

ABSURD !! ABSURD !!! ABSURD !!

Damn DJI !! Is this how you treat your customers?

I have no words and damn the day I decided to give my money to DJI !!

Shame on you !!!
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Max90payneFPV Posted at 6-8 10:14
Hello,

I update you on my situation regarding the Goggles V2 failure.

Hi Max, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per the email, you decided to send the unit back, I will request the local team to expedite your case once they receive your unit. I apologize again for the difficulties caused. I hope your case will be solved soon.
2021-6-8
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

Now I do not do anything about your apologies !!

At the end of this matter I will be left without the possibility of using my drone  for more than a month !!!

In practice, one month out of three from the date of purchase of the product .... a good average !!

I repeat absurd and that's it.

Please stop with your useless apologies.

Greetings
2021-6-8
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Italy

Hello !!

Today is June 17th and still the replacement of my V2 Goggles by you has not happened !!

One thing is certain my dear DJI you just have to SHAME !!

Luckily my compassionate salesman sent me another pair of Goggles V2 and now I'm back to flying after a month !!!

CHANGE WORK !!
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Max90payneFPV Posted at 6-16 20:31
Hello !!

Today is June 17th and still the replacement of my V2 Goggles by you has not happened !!

Hi Max. Glad to hear that you can back to flying. We checked that the replacement was shipped on June 14th and the package will arrive soon. We value your opinion very much, we apologize again for the unpleasant experience you encountered. And we will keep improving our service in the future. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules