How to edit *.mis files
3897 5 2021-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K1Civil
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,

I am trying to edit the attached waypoint mission's extracted mis file and change its Latitudes and Longitudes. I use Notepad to do that.

But, the issue is when I try to import it to the GS RTK App, I see an error of "File changed" as attached!

Just wondering if anyone knows how to edit P4 RTK's missions to be readable on import?

Is there any particular software for it?

Best regards,

K1

Error

Error

010YUSH7ARC507C0_waypoint_20210516215302.zip

590 Bytes, Down times: 16

Mis File

2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_eLamP5obOJei
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,
I'm trying to edit the mission file as well, but so far have managed to read it (it is in 'json' format).
When trying to upload the edited file (read it and wrote it back without changing) I got the same message.

If I delete the pre existing file before copying it succeeds  but will not upload to drone.
Not sure what is preventing it from being read and flown.

Shahar
2021-7-14
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be very useful to be able to edit mission files outside of the app. I haven't played with it much myself but recall having the same issues described here. Hopefully someone can figure out a way around what appears to be DJI's failsafe attempt to insure mission file integrity.
2021-7-15
Use props
P4PilotPro
lvl.1

Germany

Where can i find the .mis-files?
2021-9-24
Use props
P4PilotPro
lvl.1

Germany

There ist a 32Bit-Hash in the file. Look at the value "sec" in the section "head"!
But i don't know how to the create this hash :-(
2021-9-27
Use props
GEO ESL
lvl.1

Netherlands

P4PilotPro Posted at 2021-9-27 22:56
There ist a 32Bit-Hash in the file. Look at the value "sec" in the section "head"!
But i don't know how to the create this hash :-(

Hi,

Did anybody make progress on editing the mission file?
2022-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules