Disappointing
537 5 2021-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hook
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148018 ft
United States

So, I sent my mavic pro in for repair after finding some overhead powerlines. 2 Weeks total turn around time. I get a refurb drone back. I go to calibrate everything and link it to the controller, and suprise suprise...I have zero gimbal, zero picture. It was sent to the grapevine texas center. Went through "quality control". Now I get to send it back and wait 2 more weeks because of someones incompetence.Pretty sorry service DJI, pretty sorry service.
Case CAS-6296152-H5H3F3
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've noticed that you had created a new case number, I'll help to mark your situation on the case and our corresponding team will take care of it after receiving the package. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-17
Use props
Hook
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-17 19:58
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've noticed that you had created a new case number, I'll help to mark your situation on the case and our corresponding team will take care of it after receiving the package. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Ill reserve further opinion until I get the replacement back. Again. Hopefully its a working model.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hook Posted at 5-18 09:29
Ill reserve further opinion until I get the replacement back. Again. Hopefully its a working model.

Please keep me updated. Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
Hook
lvl.1
United States

Package received at dock friday 218 pm local time. . Case tracking at the dji page shows yet to be received as of right now. Monday 548 pm est.
nothing like instilling confidence.
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hook Posted at 5-24 13:49
Package received at dock friday 218 pm local time. . Case tracking at the dji page shows yet to be received as of right now. Monday 548 pm est.
nothing like instilling confidence.

Thanks for your update. I have forwarded your case to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules