DJI V2 GOGGLES BATTERY DIED AND GOGGLES REVERTED BACK TO DEFAULT ...
875 3 2021-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8a9nesRtK3zI
lvl.1

United States

DJI This is bull...! I have over $3000 in dji products in cluding the stand alone dji fpv v2 goggles and multiple air units! My battery went completely dead in my goggles and they blacked out and went through shuttering screens then booted back up in the default fpv drone mode and there is no option in the menu to switch back to fpv mode! I do not have and will nNOT buy a fpv drone to bind too to beable to switch back into fpv mode. I have tried downgrading thhe firmware I have tried upgrading the firmware. I have no option for fpv mode!. I AM PIST OFF! I tried calling the service department and cant even get through and my calls are not responded too! I have $3000 in God damn paper weights and can not work or fly! RELEASE A DAMN WORKING FIRMWARE OR A SOLUTION! There are way too many people with this problem, being stuck in drone mode!
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with more information, we'll follow up and do our best to help this out. After sending the email, you'll receive a request number automatically, please let me know the request number, I'll also help to keep an eye on it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
invisibleblue
lvl.1

Turkey

Same problem for me. Do you have any solition
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

invisibleblue Posted at 5-27 20:53
Same problem for me. Do you have any solition

Hi there, sorry for the problem caused. Please contact support@dji.com and provide more information to get further help.
2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules