1434 14 2021-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy Short
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669672 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

We have been trying to use the live stream function on our Mavic 2 Pro using rmtp. It never connects and only shows the countdown and then connecting without actually connecting. I've been working with our IT department to resolve this and they think it is a problem on the DJI side. Can you help? We need this for a live broadcast.

Many thanks in advance,

Andy
2021-5-17
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Live streaming using rtmp

Hi, We have been trying to use the live stream function on our Mavic 2 Pro using rmtp. It never connects and only shows the countdown and then connecting without actually connecting. I've been working with our IT department to resolve this and they think it is a problem on the DJI side. Can anyone help? We need this for a live broadcast.
2021-5-17
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

rtmp! not rmtp!!
2021-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive used it to connect to periscope but to be honest not for a while.
2021-5-18
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks. We need this rtmp and not YouTube or FB for a live broadcast to our internal networks, so rtmp is a must for us.
2021-5-18
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-18 23:33

Thanks. We need this rtmp and not YouTube or FB for a live broadcast to our internal networks, so rtmp is a must for us.
2021-5-19
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-18 23:33

2021-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andy Short Posted at 5-19 22:23

Periscope used rtmp for its connection,  maybe try a different rtmp server.
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Andy Short. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you're only encountering this issue when connected to your own server. If you haven't tried, we suggest that you test out other servers when using RTMP i.e Youtube. Kindly let us know about the result and keep us posted.
2021-5-20
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 00:15
Hi, Andy Short. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you're only encountering this issue when connected to your own server. If you haven't tried, we suggest that you test out other servers when using RTMP i.e Youtube. Kindly let us know about the result and keep us posted.

Thanks Gammora. We have tried through our servers here on site, with 4G and a 'vanilla' test on my home server with the same result.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Andy Short Posted at 5-20 00:18
Thanks Gammora. We have tried through our servers here on site, with 4G and a 'vanilla' test on my home server with the same result.

Do you encounter similar results? We would appreciate it if you could upload a screen recording of the issue and provide the current version of your DJI GO 4.
2021-5-20
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 02:53
Do you encounter similar results? We would appreciate it if you could upload a screen recording of the issue and provide the current version of your DJI GO 4.

Many thanks Gamora. We are going to do another test tomorrow.and will update you after with screen grabs
2021-5-20
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Here is a good article  https://www.wowza.com/blog/rtmp- ... -messaging-protocol on this matter.
2021-5-20
Use props
Andy Short
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 5-20 06:39
Here is a good article  https://www.wowza.com/blog/rtmp-streaming-real-time-messaging-protocol on this matter.

Yes this looks like a good article. I've forwarded it our IT dept who will have a much greater understanding than I of of the terminology used. Many thanks for this!
2021-5-20
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Andy Short Posted at 5-20 21:51
Yes this looks like a good article. I've forwarded it our IT dept who will have a much greater understanding than I of of the terminology used. Many thanks for this!

2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules