Battery x Warranty
490 7 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anadaujourdhui
lvl.1

France

Hello, I have noticed that my battery discharges abnormally fast, either when it is switched off or by a few percent even if it is just switched on and not filming.   It also heats up abnormally fast.  I am still under warranty. Except that I bought my osmo in Japan because I was living there, and I had to return to France.   The Japanese don't want to take care of me, neither does France. I don't want to pay while I am under warranty. I am taking care of my device and I am not in control of what happens.  I don't understand how neither France nor Japan can take care of me while I am still under warranty. I hope this situation will be solved, first time I buy from you but very bad experience... We are talking about expensive products, defective in less than a year !
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with more details (the serial number, proof of purchase, and so on). We'll check and follow up on it.
After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number so I can help to keep an eye on it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
fanse39d2ac3
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-18 04:28
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please send us an email to  and provide us with more details (the serial number, proof of purchase, and so on). We'll check and follow up on it.
After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number so I can help to keep an eye on it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Thank you for the reply ! I'm doing it tomorrow then

Telling you when it's done

Thanks again

Anaïs
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse39d2ac3 Posted at 5-18 04:48
Thank you for the reply ! I'm doing it tomorrow then  

Telling you when it's done

You're most welcome. Please keep me updated, thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
fanse39d2ac3
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Someone contacted me to support my case !

Thanks for your help
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse39d2ac3 Posted at 5-19 05:34
Hello,

Someone contacted me to support my case !

Thank you for your update, hope it will be sorted out soon.
2021-5-19
Use props
fanse39d2ac3
lvl.1

France

Well no. Still not possible to get the warranty
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse39d2ac3 Posted at 5-25 00:43
Well no. Still not possible to get the warranty

Sorry to hear that, do you have a ticket number so I can help to check the details?
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules