6847 96 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 07:03
no probs Montfrooij.

Fly 1.4.2 happily removes the ability for iOS devices to charge when plugged into the RC. No option to charge, and no charging by default.
Thanks, DJI - wonderful quality control before pushing out an update.
2021-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-21 09:48
Fly 1.4.2 happily removes the ability for iOS devices to charge when plugged into the RC. No option to charge, and no charging by default.
Thanks, DJI - wonderful quality control before pushing out an update.

It’s a shame they didn’t do it sooner.    Android users are going to be so jealous they are always asking on the forum to turn it off too.
2021-5-21
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 10:27
It’s a shame they didn’t do it sooner.    Android users are going to be so jealous they are always asking on the forum to turn it off too.

Yeah - because having an "option" is so bad. Awful to let the customer decide what to do. Isn't that the whole "Android" mantra?
2021-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-21 10:45
Yeah - because having an "option" is so bad. Awful to let the customer decide what to do. Isn't that the whole "Android" mantra?

Maybe if the app remembered settings properly after an update it wouldn’t be so bad.   But replacing an iPhone battery is trivial but the controller battery isn’t quite so easy.  I’d rather not be putting cycles on it a reducing it’s life span.  And as I only keep an iPhone for a year any battery would be under warranty anyway.
2021-5-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 07:03
no probs Montfrooij.

I know
2021-5-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 10:58
Maybe if the app remembered settings properly after an update it wouldn’t be so bad.   But replacing an iPhone battery is trivial but the controller battery isn’t quite so easy.  I’d rather not be putting cycles on it a reducing it’s life span.  And as I only keep an iPhone for a year any battery would be under warranty anyway.

Your right, its not that difficult to make sure your device is charged, and preserving your RC makes good sense…
2021-5-21
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-21 12:54
Your right, its not that difficult to make sure your device is charged, and preserving your RC makes good sense…

Not exactly. The RC has a much bigger battery than a phone. And DJI admitted it was a mistake. In fact, they intended to make the phone charge from the RC by *default* with this release. No reason that flying the drone should drain your device when it's attached to a much bigger battery.

Stop justifying the mistake like a transparent shill. DJI screwed up. It's that simple. And clearly the vast majority of people agreed with the *option* of selecting whether it should charge the device or not. They removed that option, for no reason. And now they have to fix it.
2021-5-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-21 15:09
Not exactly. The RC has a much bigger battery than a phone. And DJI admitted it was a mistake. In fact, they intended to make the phone charge from the RC by *default* with this release. No reason that flying the drone should drain your device when it's attached to a much bigger battery.

Stop justifying the mistake like a transparent shill. DJI screwed up. It's that simple. And clearly the vast majority of people agreed with the *option* of selecting whether it should charge the device or not. They removed that option, for no reason. And now they have to fix it.

Once again making a complete idiot of yourself. Maybe you’ll show everyone where dji said they were making this default in last update. You completely made that up, you really haven’t a clue and when you have to make up stuff to prove your case you’ve lost all credibility. The RC doesn't have a bigger battery than the phone , maybe you'll show proof of this. Don't underestimate people's ability to charge their phone , most do it every day and they work for the best part of a day the RC works for approximately  3/4 hours....
You’re a Troll nothing else you don’t even own a drone just an ignorant fool…
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 01:38
Once again making a complete idiot of yourself. Maybe you’ll show everyone where dji said they were making this default in last update. You completely made that up, you really haven’t a clue and when you have to make up stuff to prove your case you’ve lost all credibility. The RC doesn't have a bigger battery than the phone , maybe you'll show proof of this. Don't underestimate people's ability to charge their phone , most do it every day and they work for the best part of a day the RC works for approximately  3/4 hours....
You’re a Troll nothing else you don’t even own a drone just an ignorant fool…
iPhone 12 battery capacity: 2815mAh/DJI RC battery: 5200mAh.  So easy to verify. No one should listen to you, period.

DJI says it “charges by default automatically now”:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-242965-1-1.html
(Post #3)
https://forum.dji.com/thread-242843-1-1.html
(Post #10)
https://forum.dji.com/thread-242772-1-1.html
(Post #6) (also in about 5 other threads and on their Twitter feed and Facebook page)
Hallmark007: wrong. Again.

Go along now. You have no credibility.  You will literally claim that the RC doesn’t have a bigger battery than the phone? Holy moly.

I think you’ll find that the vast majority of people are complaining about this. The proof is in all the threads complaining about this. And again, DJI admitted they botched up. It was supposed to charge by *default*. But they never actually “checked” the app before releasing the update.
There was no reason to remove the option slider. None.
You have proved yourself to be a brainwashed shill
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 03:47
iPhone 12 battery capacity: 2815mAh/DJI RC battery: 5200mAh.  So easy to verify. No one should listen to you, period.

DJI says it “charges by default automatically now”:

Hey idiot its easy , just go to release notes and you’ll see just how much of an ignorant idiot you really are. And come back when you actually have and fly a drone . None of the posts make any sense , you’re just here trolling, this forum is for those who own and fly drones “Not Trolls”
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 04:12
Hey idiot its easy , just go to release notes and you’ll see just how much of an ignorant idiot you really are. And come back when you actually have and fly a drone . None of the posts make any sense , you’re just here trolling, this forum is for those who own and fly drones “Not Trolls”
What? I proved that you are wrong about the battery capacities. I then proved that you were wrong about what DJI said. And all you can do is lash out and claim I “don’t have a drone” which is obviously false given that I am here.
DJI update release notes are notoriously insufficient. They don’t contain anywhere near a full changelog. (Another common complaint against them). That also has nothing to do with what is being discussed here.
No one should listen to you, a person who claims that the battery in an iPhone is larger than the battery in the RC.
Again, it was designed to charge the phone by default in the latest Fly update. Which makes sense because it’s battery has like twice the capacity of the iPhone.  DJI messed up. But a shill wouldn’t be able to admit that. Just like they messed up with a corrupted Flysafe database a couple weeks ago and grounded a lot of Air2S drones with a 30064 error. Just poor QA on their part.
My goodness, you have a fetish for being wrong.
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 04:18
What? I proved that you are wrong about the battery capacities. I then proved that you were wrong about what DJI said. And all you can do is lash out and claim I “don’t have a drone” which is false.
No one should listen to you, a person who claims that the battery in an iPhone is larger than the battery in the RC.
Again, it was designed to charge by default. DJI messed up.

Idiot get a drone and RC before you go arguing about something you know nothing about. The phone battery powers for at least 24 hours RC battery powers for 3 hours which one has most power …..

As I told you in another thread , it was a mistake and would be installed in an update. But first you need to get a drone come back here then a whine to your hearts content Wombat is just about perfect…
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 04:23
Idiot get a drone and RC before you go arguing about something you know nothing about. The phone battery powers for at least 24 hours RC battery powers for 3 hours which one has most power …..

As I told you in another thread , it was a mistake and would be installed in an update. But first you need to get a drone come back here then a whine to your hearts content Wombat is just about perfect…
Are you still claiming that an iPhone battery has more capacity than the DJI RC? you went from “it wasn’t a mistake” to “it makes sense” to “they will fix it”. All the while claiming nonsensically that someone complaining about the issue “doesn’t have a drone”.

And maintaining that an iPhone battery has greater capacity than the DJI RC. That’s an incredibly wrong statement that is just as incredibly easy to prove as being dumb. And you have the chutzpah to call others “idiots” with a straight face while saying this.

Amazing.
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 04:27
Are you still claiming that an iPhone battery has more capacity than the DJI RC?  you went from “it wasn’t a mistake” to “it makes sense” to “they will fix it”. All the while claiming nonsensically that someone complaining about the issue “doesn’t have a drone”.

And maintaining that an iPhone battery has greater capacity than the DJI RC. That’s an incredibly wrong statement that is just as incredibly easy to prove as being dumb. And you have the chutzpah to call others “idiots” with a straight face while saying this.

Well my phone has 3687 mAh
RC has two batteries.
Of course I didn’t expect an Idiot like you who obviously hadn’t a clue that the RC had Two batteries.
So idiot get your facts straight before your continually put your foot in your Big Fat Mouth.

You don’t own a drone thats pretty clear now, your here to TROLL and whine .
I think its pretty clear and has been for ever here that many more people are more than happy to not have phone charged by RC or visa versa . But a clown like you who doesn’t own a drone wouldn’t know this so hence your ridiculous posts and threads.

Its pretty clear you were only weened of the tit in early adulthood but thats no excuse for being a complete idiot…
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 05:02
Well my phone has 3687 mAh
RC has two batteries.
Of course I didn’t expect an Idiot like you who obviously hadn’t a clue that the RC had Two batteries.
Again- the RC battery capacity is larger than the phone. Which is why DJI allows you to charge your phone from the RC. Which is also why people who actually understand this are upset that DJI screwed this up.

It’s quite easy to see based on the large number of threads complaining about this that most people actually understand how this works, other than you. But you’ll just say random things like “you’re criticizing DJI so you don’t own a drone“ or other complete nonsense like that.
Didn’t you once here that “GPS signal is provided by cell towers“?

Not surprising coming from the same person who says the phone has a larger battery than the RC. It doesn’t matter if there is one battery linked to another battery or 10 batteries linked together. The RC obviously has a much higher capacity than a phone, which is precisely why most people want to have the option to charge their phone from the RC.
I think you should just stick with making low quality jewelry in a rural shop.
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

It really doesn’t matter if the RC has one battery linked to another or 10 batteries linked together. The mAh capacity of the RC is greater than any iPhone- again-no reason for DJI to have removed the option switch.  You’ve been proven wrong time and time again. Hallmark (RC has smaller batter than iPhone)007. Again, DJI says it was supposed to charge by default. Again DJI screwed up.

Go away now. You have no credibility other than to yap that people “don’t have a drone” who bring things up.  You’ve done that before. It’s just pathetic and sad.
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 05:41
Again- the RC battery capacity is larger than the phone. Which is why DJI allows you to charge your phone from the RC. Which is also why people who actually understand this are upset that DJI screwed this up.

It’s quite easy to see based on the large number of threads complaining about this that most people actually understand how this works, other than you. But you’ll just say random things like “you’re criticizing DJI so you don’t own a drone“ or other complete nonsense like that.

I knew exactly who it was Dave Bender the idiot who chooses to phone other users to stalk them. Well I was right about one thing You don’t fly drones You come on this forum to STALK people you’re a nasty piece of work , and I was right you don’t belong on this or any forum. A disgusting excuse for a human. Now move along you……..
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Just so as everyone Knows , this guy has been stalking Members of this forum for many years both here and in their private lives, he has already been banned for life on this forum several times. He’s a nasty piece of work who doesn’t fly drones but likes to stalk other users. Steer clear thats my advice from someone who has been on the wrong end of his stalking….
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

Someone is coming “unhinged”.
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt Posted at 5-22 05:54
Wait- did this guy just say that the RC has a smaller battery capacity than an iPhone?

Hallmark007 credibility:
“GPS location of your drone comes from cell towers”
“Your iPhone has a bigger battery than your RC”
Credibility for anything he says: Zilch.
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-5-22
Use props
Reguzz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 06:05
Hallmark007 credibility:
“GPS location of your drone comes from cell towers”
“Your iPhone has a bigger battery than your RC”

2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt Posted at 5-22 05:54
Wait- did this guy just say that the RC has a smaller battery capacity than an iPhone?

No he didn’t idiot number 2 account. People are now very well aware that on this thread Dave Bender now has 3 accounts.
You see your as easy to read as a book, I never said anything about power of RC battery or capacity,  I said RC doesn’t have a bigger battery and it doesn’t in fact it has two smaller batteries than phone. But even though you answered through 2 different accounts you came up with exactly the same answer, you also manage to spell the same word wrong in two of your accounts on this thread, I think thats more to do with you being thick than stupid.

“But other genuine users here on this thread should be aware that Dave Bender AKA Wombat has now 3 accounts on this thread”
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-22 08:48
No he didn’t idiot number 2 account. People are now very well aware that on this thread Dave Bender now has 3 accounts.
You see your as easy to read as a book, I never said anything about power of RC battery or capacity,  I said RC doesn’t have a bigger battery and it doesn’t in fact it has two smaller batteries than phone. But even though you answered through 2 different accounts you came up with exactly the same answer, you also manage to spell the same word wrong in two of your accounts on this thread, I think thats more to do with you being thick than stupid.

Not sure what you’re talking about, whackadoo. Let’s just say, you “lack intellectual rigor” to be polite.

The point is, the larger capacity of the RC in mAh makes sense to allow it to charge your phone. It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 cells or 10 cells. Again, there was no reason to take away that option.  Again- you seem to have a fetish for being wrong.

Secondly, contrary to what you said, I proved DJI said they “intended to make it charge your phone by default”.
Third, as proven again, Mr. GPS is given via cell-towers- you have no credibility and are wrong.

Not sure what 3 accounts you’re talking about, “HighKing”. you keep on establishing that you have absolutely zero credibility.
2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

Given that the RC has a larger battery capacity it makes sense to allow phone charging which is why it was in there in the first place. In fact- it makes so much sense that DJI wanted to make the phone charge automatically by “default” when plugged in with no “option” to turn it off. (Again, which you denied and were easily proven wrong).

Which is why the vast majority of people are complaining about DJI screwing up by accidentally removing the feature.
But you being a tool and all can just lie and accuse people of having “multiple accounts” and “no drones”. Trying to obfuscate (and failing) doesn’t address the facts which show you to be wrong time and time again.
2E6A8187-88BA-4AAC-8637-2A914B7938ED.jpeg
72FAACF9-461F-4FFF-90D3-444BF90BBBA5.jpeg
ED29F863-FAFE-4FD6-B2C1-4942D16E07BF.jpeg
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Parker Wombat Posted at 5-22 13:17
Given that the RC has a larger battery capacity it makes sense to allow phone charging which is why it was in there in the first place. In fact- it makes so much sense that DJI wanted to make the phone charge automatically by “default” when plugged in with no “option” to turn it off. (Again, which you denied and were easily proven wrong).

Which is why the vast majority of people are complaining about DJI screwing up by accidentally removing the feature.

Hey WOMBAT did you forget to check I didn’t respond to you LIAR but your second account . Members should realise you are are troll who trolls people in their PRIVATE lives a pig ignorant idiot who lives in his moms basement targeting other people. BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR “LIFE” SO MANY TIMES YOU COUKD SHAKE A STICK AT IT . A Vile man who try’s to track users phone numbers so the pi$S poor excuse for a human being being CAN DISRUPT THEIR FAMILIES. THJIS PRICK IS THE MOST DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET A COWARD OF A MAN WHO CHOSES TO ATTACK PEOPLE OFFLINE THAN FACE UP TO THOSE WHO WILL FLATTEN SMALL WEINER AT ANY TIME .

MANY MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM HAVE REPORTED THIS VILE PERSON A SICK INDIVIDUAL WHO DOSENT FLY DRONES BUT SPENDS HIS TIME TROLLING DRONE FORUMS SITES
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt Posted at 5-22 13:35
The Mini2 RC, Air2 RC, and Air2S RC each have a larger capacity than any iOS device. That’s a fact. And stop accusing people of having multiple accounts. DJI messed up. Even they admitted that. I think there's a name for people who like to continually be punished....

WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING NOBODY IS TALKING TO YOU IDIOT THEYRE TALKING TO YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT “DID YOU FORGET IDIOT” ;+)’’’’’’’’’’
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_uaSPJXc0GMVt Posted at 5-22 06:13
Some people get “triggered” when their credibility is shot. Seems unfortunately to be the case with many nowadays. I guess he’s just one of those people.

YOU GOT A PICTURE IDIOT WOW PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE AS STUPID AS YOU . EVERYBODY AROUND HERE IS AWARE OF HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE……..
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW “PARKER WOMBAT HAS BEEN BANNED FOR LIFE ON THIS FORUM “SEVERAL TIMES” POSTER 72 HAS ALSO BEEN BANNED SEVERAL TIMES, THEY ARE TROLLS WHO HAVE PERSONALLY ATTACKED MEMBERS “AND THEIR FAMILIES”  THEY HAVE PERSONALLY TRIED TO INVADE OTHER MEMBERS PRIVATE LIVES AND ALTHOUGH BEEN BANNED FROM THIS FORUM MANY TIMES STILL THINK THEY CAN DISRUPT WHAT GOES ON HERE. THIS GUY DAVE BENDER HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPING HIS OWN SISTER A VILE MAN WITH NO SCRUPLES WHO HAS SENT THE MOST VILE EMAILS TO ME AND MY FAMILY FOR NO REASON EXCEPT HIS SICK MIND. HE HAS ACCUSED MEMBERS OF MURDER BUT ONLYTO BE EXPOSED OF RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE.
WOMBAT IS AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS SEX ABUSER WHO HAS USED FORUMS LIKE THIS TO ADVANCE HIS SEXUAL DEVIANCE, STEER CLEAR OFD THIS TRAMP FOR EVERYONES SAKE …
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

WOMBAT “DAVE BENDER” YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY “TWICE “ OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE , FOR ANYONE ELSE JUST CHECK OUT DAVE BENDER WHO IS WOMBAT . WE DONT NEED THIS IDIOT WHO HAS BEEN BANNED FOR “LIFE” ON THIS FORUM….
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DAVE BENDER AKA WOMBAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR LIFE PERIOD………….
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

WOMBAT IS A CONVICTED CHILD SEXUAL ABUSER AND THAT IS THE TRUTH A VILE EXCUSE FOR A MAN THAT DOESNT FLY DRONES BUT TROLLS PEOPLE INCLUDING MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM. I DON SAY THIS LIGHTLY BUT THIS GUY IS ONE SICK INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS FORUM COUNTLESS TIMES….
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

REMEMBER WOMBAT YOU PHONED MY MOTHER UP “GOD REST HER SOUL” SHE IS NOT WITH US ANYMORE, BUT thought  YOU Could  PLAY GAMES With  peoples lives “wrong idiot” this became personal , my mother has passed away now and still to this day I remember you with your threatening phone call to a helpless old woman from your pathetic basement with your insults and attacks on an 87 year old woman “you coward cheat poor excuse for a human being, that as my mother you desecrated and as long as i live i will seek you out you piece of common sh$t . And if anyone on this forum wants to know the story of this idiot wombat just pm me .
2021-5-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW, THIS GUY WOMBAT GOT HOLDOF PERSAONAL INFORMATION BELONGING TO ME, HE HAUNTED MY PERSONAl email  WITH DISGUSTING EMAILS FOR WEEKS, HE TERRORIZED MY 87 YEAR OLD MOTHER WITH PHONE CALLS , MY MOTHER IS NO LONGER ALIVE. AND FOR WHAT, BECAUSE DJI DIDNT GIVE HIM WHAT HE DEMANDED. HE PERSONALLY ACCUSED OTHER MEMBERS HERE OF BEING MURDERERS. THISA MAN IS A SCOURGE ON THIS FORUM. BANNED FOR LIFE ON SO MANY OCCASIONS, THISA IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS GUY HE’S DISGUSTING BUT ILL LET YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND≥…
2021-5-22
Use props
Reguzz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Romania

2021-5-22
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2021-5-22
Use props
Parker Wombat
lvl.2

United States

Somebody get Karen  some meds already. Sounds like he needs some of the lithium straight off the RC battery!
895CD957-4196-4E6F-801D-B13CDBF6AFA0.jpeg
2021-5-22
Use props
arizona mavic flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1059072 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here's an odd one. Loaded 1.4.2 on the Smart controller, and as is usual with new software I gave it a try at low altitude and close to home. Software came up fine, could see video with no lag.

Switched to photo mode and camera was frozen on last video frame. I was blind to whatever the camera and drone were doing. Switched back to video and all was fine.

Landed and tried my iPhone in the standard controller and it was fine running 1.4.2 on iOS.

Decided to re-download the Android APK directly on to the Smart Controller and tried again with the same result. Video was fine, but just a freeze frame when switching to photo mode. Reset camera parameters, that did nothing. Switched to 16x9 and that brought the live feed back!! Odd. When I switched back to the default aspect ratio camera froze again. 16X9 mode made it live again.

It's got to be the software, but not sure what to try next. Could reset the whole smart controller, but it's a bit of a pain. anyone else seeing this, or have any good ideas? Thanks. Was anxious to get the new features in 1.4.2. 1.4.0 ran fine on the SC.
2021-5-22
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules