Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why do I have to do a calibration for every flight with my mini 2...
675 7 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Platinum junkie
lvl.2
United States

Why do I have to do a calibration before every flight with my mini 2.  Not a stranger to DJI. I also have a spark and platinum pro
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if this happens when flying to different locations? Also, please make sure to calibrate your compass in an open space away from any metal objects and possible interference. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-5-18
Use props
Platinum junkie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 21:13
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if this happens when flying to different locations? Also, please make sure to calibrate your compass in an open space away from any metal objects and possible interference. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

As I stated in my first post.. I am not a beginner to DJI drones...so I well aware where and when to calibrate.... I have a spark and platinum pro...since the release ....
2021-5-19
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

Sorry folks....but the canned responses by the mods and DJI are both ridiculous and insulting.

2021-5-19
Use props
Platinum junkie
lvl.2
United States

MBSL500 Posted at 5-19 09:54
Sorry folks....but the canned responses are both ridiculous and insulting.
This falls under the category of "I'm sorry your TV is not functioning correctly. Please make sure said TV is plugged in and then post your findings".

Who are you going after in your post.....?????  I am asking a legitimate question.....

2021-5-19
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

Platinum junkie Posted at 5-19 10:10
Who are you going after in your post.....?????  I am asking a legitimate question.....

I was referring to the canned response by the moderator.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Post edited.

2021-5-19
Use props
Platinum junkie
lvl.2
United States

MBSL500 Posted at 5-19 10:24
I was referring to the canned response by the moderator.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Post edited.

No worries... thanks for your reply....
2021-5-19
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never had to re-calibrate the Mini 2 compass since the first one, if that is the part to which you refer. I had to re-calibrate the Mini compass many times before I realized I was carrying it powered up while carrying the landing pad (with a steel ring) in the same hand ;-)
2021-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules