Waterproof case for pocket2+doitall handle?
1442 8 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lurkey
lvl.1

Netherlands

Are there any waterproof cases for the pocket2 that also fit the do it all handle? I searched the official store and 3rd party shops cant find anything.
I am not sure but I think most people don't actually use the waterproof case to film underwater right? but actually to use it in the rain or mount it on car/bike/motorcycle etc so it would be really nice if you could make use of the wireless mic etc when you use the pocket 2 in wet weather conditions.

The same goes for the Osmo pocket 1 btw would be nice if there was a waterproof case that fits the wifi module. I have not found any cases for that either.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lurkey. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who are using the said 3rd party accessory ( waterproof case ) and where they have purchased the said accessory. Just a reminder that since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI camera. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI camera when in use and we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-18
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once you install the Pocket 2 in its waterproof case, the controls cannot be adjusted.
2021-5-19
Use props
lurkey
lvl.1

Netherlands

Marty Markoe Posted at 5-19 03:36
Once you install the Pocket 2 in its waterproof case, the controls cannot be adjusted.

I did not mention anything about adjusting the controls I am not sure did you reply to the wrong topic or?

I am asking if there is a waterproof case for the pocket2+doitall handle so  I can use it to film in bad weather like on a bike car or motorcycle. it would just record what's in front no need to use the controls at all. but still being able to use the wireless mic. wich you cant without the doitall handle.
2021-5-19
Use props
lurkey
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 20:01
Hello there lurkey. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who are using the said 3rd party accessory ( waterproof case ) and where they have purchased the said accessory. Just a reminder that since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI camera. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI camera when in use and we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you for your understanding.

do you have any plans to provide an official waterproof case that encloses the doit all handle as well?
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

lurkey Posted at 5-19 06:32
do you have any plans to provide an official waterproof case that encloses the doit all handle as well?

Hi there lurkey. Thank you for the reply and for inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any information or list with DJI Pocket 2 future accessories. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates for the DJI Pocket 2 and it's accessories by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-5-20
Use props
djiuser_G91GaMu6zRCl
lvl.1

United Kingdom

@lurkey

Hiya, I saw your post and wondered if you had any more answers or a product that can waterproof the pocket 2 with the 'do it all handle' attached?

If any of us wish to do some outdoor vlogging in the rain, we will need to get good sound wirelessly from the link between mic and handle.

I have wore out Google search and clearly DJI do not allow for outdoor waterproof use of the pocket 2 and Osmo etc.

Did you find out anything more please? I am nutting the wall trying to work something out but to no avail, and information greatly appreciated if you found a workaround?
Thanks very much,

Sincerely,
Steve Barnett
steveshq@hotmail.com
2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_G91GaMu6zRCl
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I know it's 3rd party but.... 'Ali-Express do a £12 waterproof case for the pocket 2, I have just bought 2 of these and plan on cutting a chunk out of one housing, and after cutting the bottom off the other one, plastic welding the bigger chunk in place to make a longer housing. This, hopefully means I can use the Pocket2 in all weathers and also the doitall handle connected means WiFi microphone and, at last some quality imaging and sound in crap weather
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_iOlexk6ptk0u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108553 ft
Germany

Are there even any good 3rd party ones?
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules