Hi, DJI..................
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 6.31.26 PM.png
2021-5-18
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I did it in 10 seconds. It isn't permanent so please fix it.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Jackie-Gan, may I know the serial number of your DJI FPV drone? You may send it to me via PM, I'd like to help you check it. Please make sure you activated the drone via your forum account, thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-18 18:46
Hi Jackie-Gan, may I know the serial number of your DJI FPV drone? You may send it to me via PM, I'd like to help you check it. Please make sure you activated the drone via your forum account, thanks.

Hi, sorry for the confusion. I don't have a DJI FPV. I just wanted you to fix the logo/icon problem of the DJI FPV in forums. You see, in the forums, the DJI FPV doesn't have an icon like the rest of the drones. Just wanted you to fix that.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-18 19:38
Hi, sorry for the confusion. I don't have a DJI FPV. I just wanted you to fix the logo/icon problem of the DJI FPV in forums. You see, in the forums, the DJI FPV doesn't have an icon like the rest of the drones. Just wanted you to fix that.

We have a DJI FPV logo/icon on our forum, only when the drone was activated by your DJI forum account, the icon will appear automatically then. What the issue that you mentioned, please? If you can provide more details that would be appreciated, thanks.
2021-5-18
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-18 20:20
We have a DJI FPV logo/icon on our forum, only when the drone was activated by your DJI forum account, the icon will appear automatically then. What the issue that you mentioned, please? If you can provide more details that would be appreciated, thanks.

As seen in this image, the icon for the DJI FPV is just blank.
This is not me, Just an example.
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-18 20:23
[view_image]
As seen in this image, the icon for the DJI FPV is just blank.
This is not me, Just an example.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, if it is convenient, please share the link of the owner with us, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check.
2021-5-18
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

Hi Natalia, the problem is for everyone that has a DJI FPV.  Anyone that has the DJI FPV has the icon in blank, not just a few.
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-19 06:05
Hi Natalia, the problem is for everyone that has a DJI FPV.  Anyone that has the DJI FPV has the icon in blank, not just a few.

I had checked the icon in FPV column, the icon is normal in users profile. Would you mind providing the specific users that encounter the issue? Thank you very much.
2021-5-20
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-20 01:17
I had checked the icon in FPV column, the icon is normal in users profile. Would you mind providing the specific users that encounter the issue? Thank you very much.

Hi, it is a very small problem, it doesn't affect much, so don't bother. Anyway, thanks for your time.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jackie-Gan Posted at 5-20 06:09
Hi, it is a very small problem, it doesn't affect much, so don't bother. Anyway, thanks for your time.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thanks and best regards.
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules