Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Choppy video
495 8 2021-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jamesduncan5
New

United Kingdom

Now I know this has been a problem for a while and for a number of DJI products but wondering if it has been solved. I have Air 2S and have choppy video in 4K and 1080. 24fps and 1/50 second also 60fps and 1/120. H265 in 4k as that is all that's available and have tried h264 in 1080. DLog and normal. Ive tried all the combinations i would use. This happens in all movement types although less noticeable just moving forward or backwards. Really noticeable in yaw. I have a decent Sandisk extreme plus 128gb U3 A2 card and a gaming laptop and gaming desktop with updated drivers. Use Premiere. Have rendered 4K in 1080 h264.  Still the same. Have been through YouTubes many videos on the subject but no definitive solution as yet. Any advice before i return drone would be very helpful.  Thank you.  James
2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there James. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try posting a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-5-18
Use props
birdflu
New
Australia

HI James, I'm facing the same issue. Did you ever get to the bottom of this?
2021-11-8
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

birdflu Posted at 11-8 06:14
HI James, I'm facing the same issue. Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Copy the video from MicroSD of drone to an standard USB and try to see it on a TV. Without any modifications.
If it works, is all about you and not the drone.
2021-11-10
Use props
fans256ca5c3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16738766 ft
United States

Me too, I’m facing the same issue
2021-11-26
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1866086 ft
Netherlands

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 11-10 04:03
Copy the video from MicroSD of drone to an standard USB and try to see it on a TV. Without any modifications.
If it works, is all about you and not the drone.

This, or just post one of the original clips somewhere for us to see. In the edit there are so many parameters that can be off, it's impossible to suggest whats going on without seeing the end result and the original. But first check the source and please share (drive, transfer, youtube, vimeo...)
2021-11-27
Use props
freedomright
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74948 ft
Saudi Arabia

I noticed this too,   it happens when turning the drone sometimes. The video looks in some parts like it is stuttering .
2021-11-27
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1866086 ft
Netherlands

freedomright Posted at 11-27 22:30
I noticed this too,   it happens when turning the drone sometimes. The video looks in some parts like it is stuttering .

I'll say it again... show some samples so we can see what you are talking about. Without seeing it I'll guess it's just a very rapid sudden movement.
2021-11-28
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Read about max speed of yaw at cameras. RED have a great tool...if you move too fast, will see lines and jitters because is beyond sensor speed...
This is answering all your questions...start reading

https://play.google.com/store/ap ... amp;hl=ro&gl=US
2021-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules