Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100
1603 9 2015-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Icelanddji
New

Iceland

Hi,
What is the max fly altitude  on the M100  from take off point. ?    ( inspire has this up to 500m)

2015-7-19
Use props
rdteam22.dji
R&D Team

Hong Kong

The max altitute  is same as inspire 1
2015-7-19
Use props
wayne714
New

United States

rdteam22.dji Posted at 2015-7-20 11:19
The max altitute  is same as inspire 1

It is not.
2015-7-29
Use props
Cheetah-323
New

Iran

1.5m on automatic takeoff to 500m on maximum flight alt
2017-3-9
Use props
Cheetah-323
New

Iran

hi

I install guidance module hardware according manual instruction, and then plugged power cable to main board and data wire to can1 socket,

all led are green on top of sensors and solid green light on front of main module,

according the instruction every things OK.

after installing DJI Guidance Assistant on PC I connect the guidance to pc by USB and calibrate 5 sensors. and ticked Obstacle sensor by default value(2m).

now:

1- after fly obstacle avoidance don't work any direction.

2- after restarting drone when connect guidance module to pc , obstacle distance change to (1m) by red color. several times, I set any distance but after restart, distance shown on pc swiched back to 1m (red color)

3- I download both ios and android dji-go app from matric 100 official page, but I can't find guidance item. how can I turn on this item that I can't find it?

(mentioned on page.34 on M100_User_Manual_v1.6_en_160324)

also I attached some photo from my assembled guidance.

I would be appreciated if you reply me as soon as possible.

--

Yours Sincerely Hamed.
2017-3-9
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

I have a similar problem.

List of issues:
1 - when you connect 2 batteries and full guidance the weight is 4.6kgs, 1 kg over the MTOW.
2 - when you fly with 1 tb47 battery (3.6kgs with guidance) after 3-4 minutes of flight, there is not enough voltage in the batteries to fly.
3 - I crashed it, it was during test phase so only 2 prop guards and a prop broke. I was flying 1.5 m above ground, got a GPS drop and matrice just run into the wall. Guidance was active but it didn't stop the drone to just kiss my houses wall
4th - not enough information about guidance. will it work in ATTI? Im to scared to try it after this crash.

I just spent 6.6k on a drone, that cant fly in full configuration(2batteries+guidance), where its impossible to make guidance work properly and where on the first GPS drop I nearly waste 6k on the wall.. Seriously?

I bought M100 for inspection work, but I'm seriously considering asking my money back, since what you advertised won't work...

2017-3-12
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skywolf007 Posted at 2017-3-12 02:02

List of issues:

I feel bad for you.  Welcome to the club
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Skywolf007 Posted at 2017-3-12 02:02

List of issues:

Just to clarify, had you calibrated the sensors prior to this incident? What firmware are you running? It would be best to send the unit in for further evaluation and potential repair, especially if it's already crashed once.
2017-3-13
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-13 17:49
Just to clarify, had you calibrated the sensors prior to this incident? What firmware are you running? It would be best to send the unit in for further evaluation and potential repair, especially if it's already crashed once.

Hi Jamie,

I'm running the latest Z3 FW. Also I had the guidance calibrated, set to 2 meters. I pushed it against the wall, it stopped 2m from the wall, I was really really happy.. then I lost gps, and m100 just flied towards the wall.. luckily I flew it 50cm from the ground, had prop guards on. It flew towards the house, broke 2 guards, and fell on the ground. There is no damage to the copter at all.

when I turn off guidance, it flies like a charm! like the I1 does.

I've been doing tons of testing, and guidance seems a bit confused sometimes. it just makes some moves that I don't anticipate, I can't actually. I set the distance to 3meters now, I go towards an obstacle, it wont let me to get closer, but when I want to fly away from it, it feels like the controls have lags, and the M100 sometimes flies in a different path. For example(this happened multiple times) I fly towards an object, it detects it, stops me, but when I want to fly backwards it loses some altitude and slightly drifts to a side.

I will have an important presentation for inspection works in 3 weeks.. I need to solve the guidance issue till that or I lose the client, and I wasted 6k

also, is It somehow possible to make the matrice fly with 2 batteries and guidance? in that configuration its nearly 1kg over the MTOW... maybe larger props, or I don't know..
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Skywolf007 Posted at 2017-3-15 14:14
Hi Jamie,

I'm running the latest Z3 FW. Also I had the guidance calibrated, set to 2 meters. I pushed it against the wall, it stopped 2m from the wall, I was really really happy.. then I lost gps, and m100 just flied towards the wall.. luckily I flew it 50cm from the ground, had prop guards on. It flew towards the house, broke 2 guards, and fell on the ground. There is no damage to the copter at all.

Could you happen to provide a picture of your current set up? Has this been happing since initial set up, or was it after a firmware update or anything to that effect? Is the area well lit for the sensors to pick up the obstacles?
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules