1322 4 2021-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElioMigliorato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2631 ft
Italy

Hi,
I updated my Pixel 4a to Android 12 Beta and the DJI Fly app won't open. I'm using the latest version of the app. Other users have the same problem, when can we expect a bug fix?
2021-5-19
Use props
djiuser_4Rppmx6AQS1D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246883 ft
United States

Same issue, I have just gotten my 1st DJI product, and I now I can't fly it. I have the same pixel 4 a running the 12 beta an it won't launch the app
2021-9-27
Use props
Franz_Häring
New

Germany

I updated my Pixel 4a (5G) regularely to Android 12. The DJI Go (pre P4) app doesn't start any more. Before the update under Android 11 it would work without problems. Reinstallation of the app did not help.
When will DJI address this issue?
Regards,
Franz
2021-10-23
Use props
steven516
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137405 ft
United States

I had the same problem,, Had to load the latest version of the app.. I hated doing that, was on 1.4.4 and had no problems. Tried to avoid the update since all were having problems.   Been forced to download the latest because of the Andriod 12 update.  It booted up ok on my phone, haven't had a chance to flight test it yet.  Hoping to do that in a couple of hours.
2021-11-4
Use props
yorlik
lvl.3

United States

steven516 Posted at 11-4 07:47
I had the same problem,, Had to load the latest version of the app.. I hated doing that, was on 1.4.4 and had no problems. Tried to avoid the update since all were having problems.   Been forced to download the latest because of the Andriod 12 update.  It booted up ok on my phone, haven't had a chance to flight test it yet.  Hoping to do that in a couple of hours.

Crap.  Counted on my mavic air 2 to document getting Harvester unstock from mud in the field, only to have dji air fly not start!!!!   DAMN!!!   My phone updated to android 12 (not beta I dont think) a few days ago!!   Uninstalled and dwnlding a new latest version now - it better work!
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules