can't find the GSC (SN of the remote controller)
2392 3 2021-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ptombola
New

Italy

Hi everyone,
I know a few have had this issue before, the serial number of the remote controller must have peeled off over the years and don't have the original box any longer, I need to register the drone to fly it in italy.
Any chance I can send the drone's SN to DJI and have them send me the remote control SN (GSC)?
cheers!
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi ptombola, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that the serial number of the remote controller can also be found when we set up the unit and on the DJI App. May I know what unit you have? Thank you.
2021-5-19
Use props
ptombola
New

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 5-19 14:13
Hi ptombola, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that the serial number of the remote controller can also be found when we set up the unit and on the DJI App. May I know what unit you have? Thank you.

HI, I have a Mavic Pro 1. in order to fly in italy I need 3 different numbers, the FCS (flight controller), the APR (chassis number) and the GCS (ground control station). I found the APR on the drone where the battery goes, I found the FCS in the app under about and I don't have the GCS which was meant to be at the back of my controller but it's not there. can you help me retrieve that if I give you the other 2 numbers? thanks!
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ptombola Posted at 5-19 23:32
HI, I have a Mavic Pro 1. in order to fly in italy I need 3 different numbers, the FCS (flight controller), the APR (chassis number) and the GCS (ground control station). I found the APR on the drone where the battery goes, I found the FCS in the app under about and I don't have the GCS which was meant to be at the back of my controller but it's not there. can you help me retrieve that if I give you the other 2 numbers? thanks!

May I know if the controller is the original one that comes with the drone? If so, you can provide the serial number of the drone to me, I will check the serial number of the controller for you.
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules