Why is this happening?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rsjl6prerokjmc/0519-201012.mp4?dl=0

2021-5-19
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

It hapens to me to on the DJI Fly app on android phone.
But if you exit the app and enter again is permanently activated.
2021-5-19
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

It is on Smart Controller here...permanently disabled if I check it.
2021-5-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the issue, could you please provide the firmware version of your Smart Controller and the aircraft? I will report the case to our engineers.
2021-5-20
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 5-19 23:17
It is on Smart Controller here...permanently disabled if I check it.

Are you enabling Airsense with the drone connected to remote and powered on?
2021-5-20
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Is this a joke? You can see the footage from drone camera )))
2021-5-20
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 5-20 02:27
Hi, I am sorry for the issue, could you please provide the firmware version of your Smart Controller and the aircraft? I will report the case to our engineers.

Susan, both aircraft and controller have the last firmware update from DJi.
SC = 1.01.0040
A2S = 2.04.1690

Also tell me about custom mode for sticks...
2021-5-20
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

PS. Susan, tell me please: if I fly with this errors in Custom Mode, where do you think the drone will go at any commands?
This is why we ask for a fix in CUSTOM MODE...
Will be a damage covered by DJI in this case?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ylf45tr8ocen68/0520-125231.mp4?dl=0
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 5-20 02:55
PS. Susan, tell me please: if I fly with this errors in Custom Mode, where do you think the drone will go at any commands?
This is why we ask for a fix in CUSTOM MODE...
Will be a damage covered by DJI in this case?

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply.
For the Airsense issue, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the controller via DJI Assistant 2 and try again. Please also check if this feature is working when you connect the drone to the standard controller. Please keep us updated on the result.
Regarding the custom mode of the stick, it is for customizing the responding way of the drone when you push the sticks, e.g. you want the drone actually to go forward when you push the right stick downward. If you have your personal control preference, you can customize the stick responding way.
You can refer to the related info in the tutorial below.

Please be advised that when an accident happened, we will need to analyze the cause of the accident and provide the corresponding offer aif the drone is within the warranty period, thank you for your attention.
2021-5-27
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 20:10
For the Airsense issue, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the controller via DJI Assistant 2 and try again. Please also check if this feature is working when you connect the drone to the standard controller. Please keep us updated on the result.
Regarding the custom mode of the stick, it is for customizing the responding way of the drone when you push the sticks, e.g. you want the drone actually to go forward when you push the right stick downward. If you have your personal control preference, you can customize the stick responding way.

DJI SUSAN,
The firmware refresh worked for Airsense.
HOW TO MAKE THE CUSTOM JOYSTICK WORK ???
This is what I need, as we have a trained reaction on this settings, we cannot start re-learning because DJI have a BUG in 600 USD Remote, don't you think so?????
2021-5-29
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 20:10
For the Airsense issue, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the controller via DJI Assistant 2 and try again. Please also check if this feature is working when you connect the drone to the standard controller. Please keep us updated on the result.

And why Do you show me Customization from Phantom????

SHOW ME CUSTOMIZATION FROM SMART CONTROLEEEEEER !!!!!!
2021-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 5-29 10:53
And why Do you show me Customization from Phantom????

SHOW ME CUSTOMIZATION FROM SMART CONTROLEEEEEER !!!!!!

The working mechanism of the stick custom is the same, you can refer to Phantom 4's tutorial.
If you have your preferred control method, you can customize the sticks, or you are suggested to use the mode that you used to.
2021-6-1
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 6-1 01:47
The working mechanism of the stick custom is the same, you can refer to Phantom 4's tutorial.
If you have your preferred control method, you can customize the sticks, or you are suggested to use the mode that you used to.

Dear Susan
Do you know that Custom Mode sticks for Smart Controller IS NOT WORKING, HAVE A BUG NOT SOLVED BY DJI FROM MORE THAN 6 MONTHS, as also DJi and you admited in other posts?
So I ask you again: WHEN YOU SOLVE THE BUGS FROM A 600 USD DEVICE=SMART CONTROLLER =THAT DJI IS SELLING????????
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 6-1 04:14
Dear Susan
Do you know that Custom Mode sticks for Smart Controller IS NOT WORKING, HAVE A BUG NOT SOLVED BY DJI FROM MORE THAN 6 MONTHS, as also DJi and you admited in other posts?
So I ask you again: WHEN YOU SOLVE THE BUGS FROM A 600 USD DEVICE=SMART CONTROLLER =THAT DJI IS SELLING????????

Hi, just to clarify, the above is just to explain the custom mode of the controller. Currently, DJI Fly on Smart Controller may not support customize it, however, if you would want to customize the controller mode, you can go to DJI GO 4 app and set up the control behavior, then switch the app back to DJI Fly app to achieve this feature.
Our engineers are also working on it and will optimize the issue on the update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-1
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I did it but the controller look with arrows reversed.
Is this normal? It will fly OK disregarding the arrows that shows the commands inversed???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ylf45tr8ocen68/0520-125231.mp4?dl=0

2021-6-1
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 6-1 20:37
I did it but the controller look with arrows reversed.
Is this normal? It will fly OK disregarding the arrows that shows the commands inversed???

Well, tested today...
The controls are reversed and the drone FLY reversed...so this dumb people from DJI Developing department did not fixed anything...
I don't know what engineers and programmers you have in DJI, but they are pretty poor.
more than 6 months...and keep saying in mails: "We are aware and will be fixed in next firmware"...
Why to expect a Next firmware when you have a problem that need a fixing NOW ?

Dumb people.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules