DJI Mini 2 Format Error
957 5 2021-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RV Guy
lvl.1
Australia

I just got my drone. I cant format the SD card as an error comes up saying format card or aircraft. What does it mean to "re format aircraft" what am I missing here.
I can fly and record video and photos but they go to the phone library and not the SD card, Watched and followed all of the videos on how to format the SD Card but when I press "format" it comes up with the above error. Any ideas please?
Thanks.
2021-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You dont say which drone you have,  but some drones have internal storage as well as the option for an SD card.  When you format you just select which one you want to format.
2021-5-20
Use props
RV Guy
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 00:22
You dont say which drone you have,  but some drones have internal storage as well as the option for an SD card.  When you format you just select which one you want to format.

Sorry, I labelled the post - DJI Mini 2 .....that's the drone I have.
2021-5-20
Use props
RV Guy
lvl.1
Australia

here is the error message I receive.
2021-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like you have a faulty or fake SD card.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RV Guy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Mini to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules