o(^-^)o
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

What the hell is going on???

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 14.24.20.png
What does it mean for undetermined time??

Will the entire affiliate program be completely discontinued on june 30? Will there be an alternative platform for this?

My whole website ist living from this earnings and now this program will be closed?

Should i withdraw the credits now or will there be a payment for last month?
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dear valued customer, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates.
Please Noted:
For orders placed through an affiliate link before 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8) (and not refunded within 15 days after delivery), you are still eligible to receive commission. Please remember to withdraw any DJI Credit from your DJI account before 2021/6/30, 00:00 (UTC+8).
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, and thank you for your continued support.

2021-5-20
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hello and thank you for the quick reply.

This is very bad news as I live partly on affiliate program revenue. This is of course very annoying that the program is now cancelled at such short notice and without replacement.

So if I understand it correctly, all earnings will be paid to me before the end of the program still quite regular as cash payment. One payment this month and the last one next month. Is this correct? I would not like to lose money.
Or do i need to withdraw the cash manually before 30 june?
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 5-20 23:09
Hello and thank you for the quick reply.

This is very bad news as I live partly on affiliate program revenue. This is of course very annoying that the program is now cancelled at such short notice and without replacement.

Hi there, orders placed through an affiliate link after 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8) will not be eligible for commission. Please withdraw the cash manually before 30 June.
2021-5-20
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

So there will be no more cash payout?
And will the DJI Affiliate webseite be online again after the updates on 2021/05/26 before the shutdown on 2021/06/30?
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 5-20 23:32
So there will be no more cash payout?
And will the DJI Affiliate webseite be online again after the updates on 2021/05/26 before the shutdown on 2021/06/30?

Hi Wolic, Starting from 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8), any order placed through an affiliate link will not be eligible for commission.2021/6/30, 00:00 (UTC+8): The DJI Affiliate program's website (https://u.dji.com/) will go offline.
2021-5-20
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

Will cash payouts still be made? I live in Thailand where DJI Store do not deliver so DJI store credits are no good to me.
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ThaiFlyer Posted at 5-25 19:21
Will cash payouts still be made? I live in Thailand where DJI Store do not deliver so DJI store credits are no good to me.

You can withdraw DJI Credit before 00:00 (UTC+8) on June 30, 2021. After that the website will be offline, please pay attention to the deadline.
2021-5-26
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 00:25
You can withdraw DJI Credit before 00:00 (UTC+8) on June 30, 2021. After that the website will be offline, please pay attention to the deadline.

What about commissions that are still pending that have not cleared yet?
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ThaiFlyer Posted at 5-26 01:00
What about commissions that are still pending that have not cleared yet?

DJI Credits need to be withdrawn to the DJI account before 2021/6/30, 00:00 (UTC+8). The pending commissions of orders placed through an affiliate link before 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8) (and not refunded within 15 days after delivery) will go to the account balance. If you have any other questions, please contact promoter@dji.com.
2021-5-26
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 02:58
DJI Credits need to be withdrawn to the DJI account before 2021/6/30, 00:00 (UTC+8). The pending commissions of orders placed through an affiliate link before 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8) (and not refunded within 15 days after delivery) will go to the account balance. If you have any other questions, please contact .

Thanks for reply, the affiliate team never answer emails
I have pending orders that will not be cleared and moved to the area where I can convert them to DJI credit before 30th June when the website will be taken down, how will I be able to claim them?
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ThaiFlyer Posted at 5-26 03:18
Thanks for reply, the affiliate team never answer emails
I have pending orders that will not be cleared and moved to the area where I can convert them to DJI credit before 30th June when the website will be taken down, how will I be able to claim them?

Hi, there. May I know did you send an email to promoter@dji.com about your situation? If so, please provide us your email address and we will forward it to the affiliate team to follow up.
2021-5-26
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Hello,
Are there news about alternative platform?
Or re-open?
2021-5-27
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 22:49
Hi, there. May I know did you send an email to  about your situation? If so, please provide us your email address and we will forward it to the affiliate team to follow up.

I have sent you a pm
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ThaiFlyer Posted at 5-27 17:28
I have sent you a pm

Hi there, we've forwarded it to the corresponding team to follow up. Please wait for the email patiently.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Vaval Posted at 5-27 13:55
Hello,
Are there news about alternative platform?
Or re-open?

We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates.
2021-5-27
Use props
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 22:21
We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates.

I have affiliate earnings earnings from before the shutdown that did not settle until after.
promoter@dji.com is not responding to ANY emails.
1) please have my settled earnings wired to the bank on file as usual
2) 2 months is not a "temporary" shutdown
This is not how you treat your "partners".
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneNewsGuy Posted at 8-12 15:12
I have affiliate earnings earnings from before the shutdown that did not settle until after.
is not responding to ANY emails.
1) please have my settled earnings wired to the bank on file as usual

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-8-12
Use props
HubertAile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6348120 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
Could we have some news on the affiliate service.
Will it ever reopen?
Thank you
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HubertAile Posted at 9-5 00:04
Hello,
Could we have some news on the affiliate service.
Will it ever reopen?

Dear HubertAile, we currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
2021-9-5
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

It is very unfortunate and frustrating that DJI has discontinued the partner program on such short notice with no real mention of why and no information as to what is planned for the future.
I and many other people have put a lot of time into building up suitable content to promote the products and have now been left out in the cold for weeks and months.
2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Wolic Posted at 9-17 02:47
It is very unfortunate and frustrating that DJI has discontinued the partner program on such short notice with no real mention of why and no information as to what is planned for the future.
I and many other people have put a lot of time into building up suitable content to promote the products and have now been left out in the cold for weeks and months.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to system maintenance and updates, the DJI Affiliate Program has been suspended as of 2021/5/26, 00:00 (UTC+8). We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. We value your opinion a lot and we will forward your though to the corresponding team. We apologize again for any inconvenience this might cause, and thank you for your continued support.
2021-9-17
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,
I saw that the notice about the suspension of the Affiliate Program is gone. Does this mean the program is running again, or is it just an error with the message? Is there any information about this?
2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 10-24 23:25
Hi,
I saw that the notice about the suspension of the Affiliate Program is gone. Does this mean the program is running again, or is it just an error with the message? Is there any information about this?

Hi, there. We currently don't have any information regarding when the DJI Affiliate Program will be re-opened. Please refer to DJI Store (store.dji.com) for further updates. Thank you for your continued attention to DJI.
2021-10-25
Use props
Dorius
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352602 ft
  • >>>
Australia

LOL that's what happens when a company achieves close to market monopoly guys. Looks like they do not need you anymore..
2021-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules