Batteries
504 1 2021-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Intrakota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

21/7/2017 was when I took my first flight with my Mavic Pro UAV, almost 4 years later I need to consider looking at new batteries, for now the original ones are still good having completed 12,393,178 feet or 2500 miles approximately.

The problem appears to be obtaining genuine batteries, I think it’s obscene of DJI to refuse to support a product after such a short time, my understanding was that products sold in the uk would be supported for at least 7 years.

My options would appear to be to obtain some other Chinese crap product to support an otherwise excellent fully functioning 4 year old UAV. A similar situation occurred with Sony and there Aibo dogs, I have one of those but again no batteries to power it.

Dji need to remember that once bitten twice shy, how do you intend to continue in business when you have a proven track record of failing to support your loyal customers.

So what does the future hold, maybe I should concentrate on buying up batteries to support my Mavic Enterprise Dual before that becomes totally unsupported in December 2021 and when that has also been consigned to the heavenly dustbin then choose a hobby that has no connection with the Chinese and there communist way of thinking.
2021-5-20
Use props
Droningalex Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Dji now has new mavic pro batteries on sale;)
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules