DJI Care Refresh charged twice
1106 10 2021-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2478852 ft
United States

I processed my DJI Care Refresh returned and paid when it said "Pay Now". However, when it returned me to the page to show my cases it still showed the "Pay Now" button, so I clicked it thinking that it would give me a case number and all the information. It did not, and I later saw two charges on my card and recieved two tracking numbers. I spoke with support about it and was reassured that one of the pending charges would be dropped. Fast forward a couple of days to today and I have been charged twice for the same service. Is it supposed to take this long for a duplicate charge to be dropped?

On a somewhat related note. The tracking information showed the drone arrived earlier this day. Would I be given any notification outside of UPS that DJI had received the drone?
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for you the difficulties you have encountered. May we have your case number? Meanwhile, could you provide us the tracking number that you sent the drone to us?  
2021-5-20
Use props
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-20 19:36
Hi there, we are sorry for you the difficulties you have encountered. May we have your case number? Meanwhile, could you provide us the tracking number that you sent the drone to us?

I sent the information in personal messages
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK Posted at 5-20 20:02
I sent the information in personal messages

Thanks for your response. We will check it for you.
2021-5-20
Use props
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
United States

Im still out in the cold when it comes to resolving this issue. I sure hope someone else can help.
2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK Posted at 5-22 06:15
Im still out in the cold when it comes to resolving this issue. I sure hope someone else can help.

Hi there, We have replied to you by DM. We are trying to push the progress and will respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
2021-5-23
Use props
djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK
lvl.2
United States

Took a little longer than expected, but all fixed now. Thank you.
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_zy3YjKdVN7WK Posted at 6-13 05:25
Took a little longer than expected, but all fixed now. Thank you.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thanks and best regards.
2021-6-14
Use props
COMFORT DAVID
New

Nigeria

I have Deposited money since yesterday, but is not showing on the amount board. What could be the problem?
3-27 04:02
Use props
djiuser_O0Lpokty2CIE
New

Israel

שלום
יש לי רחפן mavik3e שהלך לאיבוד באמצע עבודה ולא מצאתי אותו אז ביקשתי מהמעבדה בהרצליה לממש את האחריות ולקבל רחפן חדש היות וזה תקלה של הרחפן וכבר כמה חודשים אין עם מי לדבר ואני יושב מובטל ביתת אשמח לטיפולכם כדי שאקבל רחפן חדש עם כובע rtk ולחזור לעבודה בהקדם
תודה
3-27 04:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_O0Lpokty2CIE Posted at 3-27 04:36
שלום
יש לי רחפן mavik3e שהלך לאיבוד באמצע עבודה ולא מצאתי אותו אז ביקשתי מהמעבדה בהרצליה לממש את האחריות ולקבל רחפן חדש היות וזה תקלה של הרחפן וכבר כמה חודשים אין עם מי לדבר ואני יושב מובטל ביתת אשמח לטיפולכם כדי שאקבל רחפן חדש עם כובע rtk ולחזור לעבודה בהקדם
תודה

Hello, we would like to inform you that due to recent conflicts in certain regions, the logistics services, including purchasing, shipping for repairs, and product replacement in your area, have been affected. In order to ensure both your benefits and safety, we recommend waiting for the resumption of logistics services before making any purchases or sending your products. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
3-27 20:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules