How do I use Airdata UAV ?
1079 5 2021-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

How do I sync my flight data to Airdata UAV, I have only just downloaded the App but when I try to sync my flights it says there is no data. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
2021-5-20
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

First you need to ensure your flights are synced from the DJI Fly app side under Profile, Settings, Sync Flight Data. Next on the AirData side (I use the web app on Chrome), click your profile then Flight Retrieval, DJI Login, then select Sync or Sync all.  This should sync all your flights.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

RobZilla Posted at 5-20 14:14
First you need to ensure your flights are synced from the DJI Fly app side under Profile, Settings, Sync Flight Data. Next on the AirData side (I use the web app on Chrome), click your profile then Flight Retrieval, DJI Login, then select Sync or Sync all.  This should sync all your flights.

Thanks Robzilla, all done . I appreciate your help .
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJWacko. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the Airdata UAV can give out some recommendations and information with regards to this matter. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Hi there DJI Stephen, thank you for your reply. Thanks to Robzilla I have now worked out how to sync all my flights to Airdata UAV .  Stay safe my friend..
2021-5-21
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 5-21 13:26
Hi there DJI Stephen, thank you for your reply. Thanks to Robzilla I have now worked out how to sync all my flights to Airdata UAV .  Stay safe my friend..

Glad I could help!

Happy flying!
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules