DJI fly account
1894 10 2021-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I am purchasing a used Minin2 tomorrow. How do I change it to my DJI fly account. If the drone is registered in his DJI Fly account.I'm not concerned about the extended fly warranty.
Do I have to start drone and control and do a  and then open DJI Fly and chose drone and initiate it that way. similar that I did with my Mimi 1.*
Doug
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Doug. Thanks for reaching out! There are no further steps required. Just do the same sequence on how you fly your Mavic Mini and you're good to go. The DJI Fly will automatically detect the DJI Mini 2 once connected.
2021-5-20
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Need help!  How can I find out my account number?  I need it to fill a form in FlySafe
4*** Edited:/22/2022 Been corrected, thanks for all help.***
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-21 12:07
Need help!  How can I find out my account number?  I need it to fill a form in FlySafe

Which account number ? You don’t have a dji account number. You should be able to sign in with your email. Your Account is email + Password. Would it be serial Number ?
2022-4-21
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-21 13:57
Which account number ? You don’t have a dji account number. You should be able to sign in with your email. Your Account is email + Password. Would it be serial Number ?

Thanks for asking Hallmark.  I have no Idea, when filling out the spaces for "Custom Unlock" it asks for an "Account Number," and that it is required.  I thought same as you because, I have only seen "order numbers," not ACCOUNT numbers???  Maybe a Moderator will see the question and try for an answer?
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-21 16:48
Thanks for asking Hallmark.  I have no Idea, when filling out the spaces for "Custom Unlock" it asks for an "Account Number," and that it is required.  I thought same as you because, I have only seen "order numbers," not ACCOUNT numbers???  Maybe a Moderator will see the question and try for an answer?

Ok I think this video might help. Im still puzzled by the account thing.

2022-4-21
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007, again, thank you.  It is interesting, but is not what I was asking about, what I referenced is at FlySafe, and the fill-in
forms that ask for an "Account Number."  Have a nice evening.
2022-4-21
Use props
blue_canyon21
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23302795 ft
United States

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-21 17:15
Hallmark007, again, thank you.  It is interesting, but is not what I was asking about, what I referenced is at FlySafe, and the fill-in
forms that ask for an "Account Number."  Have a nice evening.

Can you post a link to the page you are on?

I just went through the process at https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock and the only number it asked for is the device serial number.
2022-4-21
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 4-21 18:01
Can you post a link to the page you are on?

I just went through the process at https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock and the only number it asked for is the device serial number.

It does ask for the Flight Controller serial number, and it is with-in 3 spaces up or down
from that.  I do not know how to do links - sorry, I will go back and look closer at it, thank you very much.
2022-4-21
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

blue_canyon21 and hallmark 007, I posted a reply to this, and thought it was to this area?  Got the problem taken care of
and it did ask for "DJI account" one one page, but when I started typing ny email address it changed to "email." So I went through and filled out everything, thank you both for trying to help,
I really appreciate it!!!
2022-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-22 09:05
blue_canyon21 and hallmark 007, I posted a reply to this, and thought it was to this area?  Got the problem taken care of
and it did ask for "DJI account" one one page, but when I started typing ny email address it changed to "email." So I went through and filled out everything, thank you both for trying to help,
I really appreciate it!!!

You got it sorted good, happy flying.
2022-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules