Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
After many months, the spam situation is getting worse and worse: why nothing has been done? why spam accounts and comments marked as spam are not deleted?

Look at one of my posts full of spam:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=3#pid2486882

Spammers as Sally12 and many others are always the same. This is really bad, make the forum really unusable.
What are you doing? Why don't trigger user blocks and comment deletions after post are marked as spam after "x" times?
2021-5-21
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

Getting DJI to block or delete spam accounts is almost impossible. Its fishy as to why it is so painfully hard to get MODs to take appropriate action. They do remove some spam posts but they leave the spam account active to just continue spamming, it builds up, MODs remove post but dont block accounts, the accounts keep posting spam, repeat. I can not figure out why spam accounts are not immediately banned.
2021-5-21
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/home.php?m ... uuid=65734f414b984b
Kind of like this spam account. It keeps posting suicide drugs for sale, DJI mods remove the posts but dont ban the account, more drug selling posts are made, repeat
2021-5-21
Use props
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 5-21 18:42
Getting DJI to block or delete spam accounts is almost impossible. Its fishy as to why it is so painfully hard to get MODs to take appropriate action. They do remove some spam posts but they leave the spam account active to just continue spamming, it builds up, MODs remove post but dont block accounts, the accounts keep posting spam, repeat. I can not figure out why spam accounts are not immediately banned.

+1 me either!
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thanks for your report. We'll handle it.
2021-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules