1817 2 2021-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfank68
New
Flight distance : 183960 ft
  • >>>
United States

One of the three batteries in the Mini 2 Fly More Combo will not charge past two lights. The two blink very quickly and make no progress. Am I best served going through DJI or return to Best Buy. I've had the drone for less than 24 hours and have updated all firmware on drone and batteries. Thank you for any input
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, bfank68. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about your experience. If you're using the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub, it is recommended to charge the battery directly from the aircraft and see if would resolve the problem.

When using the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub, please press the function button on the charging hub once to activate charging if charging does not begin automatically.
2021-5-22
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

You linked the battery to your phone? wth ? Just charge the battery until it stops flashing and all the lights stay illuminated. No phone required. Then charge controller until all lights are illuminated, no phone required. Once you have a fully charged battery and a fully charged controller. Make sure you have a fully charged phone. Then we can begin turning things on and syncing and communicating and making sure things are all happy. I hope you get that most of my comment is sarcasm. But I also hope you realize you posted a stupid question, so you get a smartass comment. If you want help, its always best to explain “in detail” what the actual problem is. This is not the time to be lazy and vague or have this attitude of “you know what I mean”. No, we don’t even know what your problem is. Because you were lazy and vague and didn’t even take the time or put forth any effort to explain the problem. If we were all mind readers, none of us would be on Speed Test Reddit thats for sure.
2022-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules