Reselect default social media platform?
1145 6 2021-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
polkolp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3041 ft
United States

OK so I'm totally new to this DJIFLY app. When I finished editing some clips they are in DJI fly albums. Then I clicked the share button to the upper right corner and a few social media options pops up. I clicked the three dots ("more option") button and there is a list of more social media. I accidentally selected wechat and clicked "always use this app". Now when I try to send the clips to google drive, I can't do it - any click on the three dots button transfer you directly to wechat. Reinstall the software doesn't solve the problem either. Does anyone know how I can clear the default social media option? Thanks.

2021-5-21
Use props
eliananova
lvl.1

Pakistan

A roadmap can help you understand the basics of social media marketing and how to use it for your business. Marketing professionals are always looking for ways to reach their target audience better.

One popular way to do this is through social media. A social media roadmap can help strategists plan...
2022-5-25
Use props
eliananova
lvl.1

Pakistan

SMM Panel Pro is a social media management platform that covers almost every aspect of a social media manager's role. With just one platform users are able to do the simple stuff like curate cool content and schedule posts all the way up to managing team members and measuring ROI.
2022-7-14
Use props
Cheap Smm01
New

United States

The SMM Panel steps in at this point.[url=] SMM PSMM Panelanel[/url] is a service that lets YouTube views, likes, and comments be bought by video producers.
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_2ADwTH7IxYuQ
New

France

A social media marketing panel that provides reasonably priced services for managing and advertising social media accounts is referred to as a cheap smm panel. These panels are made to offer people and businesses with low-cost ways to improve their online presence, boost interaction, and increase traffic to their websites or goods.
2023-5-16
Use props
SMMServices001
New

Singapore

Happy to see the use of SMM panel Bangladesh! Having a local SMM panel can offer customised solutions for efficient internet marketing as firms appreciate social media's power more and more.
if you want to buy a reliable SMM panel then you can surely visit:https://bulkfollows.com/
2023-8-10
Use props
cheapsmmpanel01
New

Pakistan

Easy SMM panel  is a platform that offers businesses and individuals social media marketing services. An easy SMM panel's key goal is to make the process of obtaining social media marketing services simpler and more accessible to everyone. These panels provide a user-friendly interface, a straightforward purchasing process, and speedy service delivery. A simple  Easy SMM panel normally provides a variety of services such as likes, follows, views, comments, and shares on prominent social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Visit here:https://smmpakpanel.com/

2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules