4440 5 2021-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seabeeteamone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237093 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a brand new mavic 2 zoom.  I can't get a camera view even though I am connected to my iPhone 12. It seemed to work until I did the update to the software. I get a "mag interference" notice across the controller screen. I am no where near any other electronic devices
2021-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After the last update I had to reboot the iPhone for the connection to start working again.
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there seabeeteamone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and tank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 12 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-5-27
Use props
djiuser_mAQHkWYGM6n4
New
Flight distance : 3638 ft
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-27 21:38
Hello there seabeeteamone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and tank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 12 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen, wondering if you could help me. I have a new Mavic Mini Fly Combo, and is connected with my Samsung S20 Ultra. It flies fine, takes photos and videos perfectly, but I cannot see on the screen the view that its capturing.  How do I view on my phone the Gimbal View?    I cannot see online anywhere that others have the same problem....  Be glad of any suggestions you might have. Regards, Brent
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_iLI2iMl3i853
New
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2021-5-24 00:00
After the last update I had to reboot the iPhone for the connection to start working again.

It is very frustrating how tutorials and videos miss the most basic of steps!

First and foremost, when working with djiapp, YOU MUST be connected with controller and drone. If not the options dont appear or you cant get  to the screen.

Calibration of the IMU and compass is recommended, otherwise you get cryptic messages.

Now you get to te main screen and you dont see the ...its because you are not in camera view...make sure you did turn  on all devices and you seeGo FLY on the bottom right

You want to log off? Very mysterious, all you need to do is go to the side of the screen, right side, slide it in, you see a left arrow, press it, you are out!
2022-10-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_iLI2iMl3i853 Posted at 10-18 10:01
It is very frustrating how tutorials and videos miss the most basic of steps!

First and foremost, when working with djiapp, YOU MUST be connected with controller and drone. If not the options dont appear or you cant get  to the screen.

I think its best to only calibrate the compass and IMU when prompted.  
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules