941 5 2021-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 512 ft
Italy

Hello
I wanted to ask why when I turn on the pockey 2 from the side button, it turns on and the lens remains fixed on me ... and does not turn towards the front to film ???
face tracking is off ... before this last firmware update was fine, but after the update it has this problem of not turning the camera over to take the landscape ...
then when it stops on me, the image is horizontally mirrored upside down.
I also did a gimbal calibration, but nothing
how can you solve the problem ... with a firmware downgrade ??? but can you do it ???
thank you

2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE. Thanks for reaching out!  On version v01.02.00.50, we have added the ability to choose the direction the camera is facing when powering on. Press and hold the Power button to power on with the camera facing the user and press and hold the Function button to power on with the camera facing forward.

Regarding the other concern, we would appreciate uploading a demo video so we can further check it and suggest a solution.
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE
lvl.1
Italy

no...
however, before updating the FW I preferred it ... now for me it is anomalous, that when I turn on the side of the pocket 2, I have to turn the gimbal forward with flip ... the function key is useful for other things for me .. .
for the video I have one but I don't know how to upload it to the forum ... it seems to me that it only accepts photos ... I'll try to compress it
Greetings

https://mega.nz/file/hAcnka5Z#PF0FcRFD7xJ4ryOl5VqZqOVQoC1F-qQHrpHN-Q9RkeE

2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE
lvl.1
Italy

https://mega.nz/file/hAcnka5Z#PF0FcRFD7xJ4ryOl5VqZqOVQoC1F-qQHrpHN-Q9RkeE
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE
lvl.1
Italy

instead a great idea would be to set the power button like that of the dji mini 2 that is with a short touch and then a long one to turn on the pocket 2 ... so you avoid every time you take the pocket in your hand to mount some accessory, which turns on inadvertently ... and then you have to turn it off again ... this is a great choice apart from the fact that the gimbal turns forward and not on the operator when the power is turned on.
Greetings
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_njpZTSAZWItE Posted at 5-22 21:59
no...
however, before updating the FW I preferred it ... now for me it is anomalous, that when I turn on the side of the pocket 2, I have to turn the gimbal forward with flip ... the function key is useful for other things for me .. .
for the video I have one but I don't know how to upload it to the forum ... it seems to me that it only accepts photos ... I'll try to compress it

As already mentioned, this function is normal and was recently added. Unfortunately, the DJI Pocket 2 doesn't have an option for downgrade.
2021-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules