Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error Code 1014 ?? and RED Icon meaning?
16565 15 2021-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa8e094ec
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, has anyone had this issue? Just happened out of the blue. Error code 1014 and this Red Icon I can't find any information on. My gimbal is 3 months old...

Battery works. Gimbal will not move.

Error 1014

Error 1014

Red Icon top Left?

Red Icon top Left?
2021-5-22
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

look slike a GPS icon - photo is blurry so thats what it looks like to me.

can you at least try to recalibrate?
2021-5-22
Use props
fansa8e094ec
lvl.1

Canada

marctronixx Posted at 5-22 20:00
look slike a GPS icon - photo is blurry so thats what it looks like to me.

can you at least try to recalibrate?

Tried wouldn't take not connected.
2021-5-22
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here.  Was working a couple days ago.  DJI says I need to send in for repair.

Get this... I was using the Raveneye last time I used it but not today.  I decided to try plugging in the Raveneye to see what happens.  Ding!  It works!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work without the Raveneye.

2021-9-12
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Having the same issues. My issues started after updating the firmware to 01.05.00.20 firmware. I can not balance the gimbal from either the app or the handle screen. I've tried to reset the gimbal by using the the 'Restore Gimbal Parameters' button and that fails. The app is now telling me that I need to update the firmware again to the same version that I just installed. They to do the install again and the Firmware Update fails with - 1003 error code.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2676205
2022-2-17
Use props
MKoskinen
New

United States

I had the same issue. Just opened up a brand new DJI RS2 and it worked fine until updating the firmware to 01.05.00.20 firmware. Now the motors will not turn on not matter what I try. M1 and the red GPS icon are stuck in the upper left corner and follow mode is stuck on Custom. The Ronin App won't downgrade to a previous firmware as a workaround, gives (error code -1003) for firmware update failed. Please DJI help fix this known issue happening to many of your users in this forum.
2022-3-4
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

See my final post in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D764%26typeid%3D764
2022-3-8
Use props
MKoskinen
New

United States

After some back and forth with DJI here is what they responded with "I am sorry to tell you that this problem is related to the IMU directly, it should not be solved by connecting a Raveneye. And I will also forward this to our engineer for further testing. And we also noticed that the firmware updating also failed and the error code is 1003, this also indicates the problem  is related to the IMU. To help you solve this problem as soon as possible may I know the below info we will create a case for you and guide you to send it in." So I am going to send it back and receive a new unit.
2022-3-9
Use props
fansb663a767
New

Australia

I've had this issue three times now in the 6 months since purchasing my gimbal. I've sent it back only to be told there is no issue, then as soon as I turn it on, exact same problem. Nothing works at all other than turning on. Motors not functioning, calibration not working, can't be found on phone app, stuck in custom mode, error 1014. I'm tired of dealing with DJI. I've been a long time customer of many Drones and 2 gimbals..but after clear issues with this for 6 months, and no replacement I'm fed up. I haven't been able to use it on one shoot since I bought it. I've never left a bad review on anything but this is well below par.
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_ajLYBTjmuX2F
New
Brazil

I'm having the same problem with my RS3 Mini after trying to connect the Ps5 Controller through the Iphone and my Ronin It just doesn't work anymore.
2023-5-23
Use props
fansa02950d9
New

Pakistan

Hello Community!
I just bought DJI RSC 2 last year and used it almost used 3 or 4 times, yesterday when I was taking some shots the gimble stopped working and the Eror 1014 is displayed on the screen. The gimble motor, joystick and 3 axis stabilizer stopped working, but the battery and all other screen menus are displayed.
can you please tell me how to get rid of these errors.
I have added two pictures of the error.
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansa02950d9 Posted at 7-11 06:33
Hello Community!
I just bought DJI RSC 2 last year and used it almost used 3 or 4 times, yesterday when I was taking some shots the gimble stopped working and the Eror 1014 is displayed on the screen. The gimble motor, joystick and 3 axis stabilizer stopped working, but the battery and all other screen menus are displayed.
can you please tell me how to get rid of these errors.

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-20
Use props
venkat sridhar
New

India

My ronin RS3 had  error 1014 pls help me
2023-9-30
Use props
Abdalla.Nagi
lvl.1
Egypt

This happened to me when I training to celebrate the balance and I forgot to go out of sleeping mode rsc2 got error code 1014
when I wake rsc2 up it's working ...
any way we need an update for rsc2 a lot of functions we can't use cause of update
2023-12-7
Use props
fans5684339d
New

United States

I kept getting all the same issues with my rs3 when it returned from a job that the op wanted to use the phone app. Which I never use. I turned off my Bluetooth on my phone and the gimbal works great again. Instead of having to send it in I’ll just not use my phone and use the touch screen. Fx6 with tilta power ring works fine again. Ditch the phone app!
3-24 08:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5684339d Posted at 3-24 08:59
I kept getting all the same issues with my rs3 when it returned from a job that the op wanted to use the phone app. Which I never use. I turned off my Bluetooth on my phone and the gimbal works great again. Instead of having to send it in I’ll just not use my phone and use the touch screen. Fx6 with tilta power ring works fine again. Ditch the phone app!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you for sharing the steps that you take to isolate the issue. If you came up with this issue on your Ronin product, you need to restore the gimbal parameters first and reboot the gimbal, using this method you might get rid of the issue on your end. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding.
3-24 19:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules